OT3 - Wisdom Tooth

Taehyung : 23
Jungkook : 22
Jimin : 24
Y/N : 17

Hey I'm Y/N and I have 3 mafia brothers named Taelien , JimIdiot and Junglebook . They aren't those Clingy annoying brothers . In fact they are as cold as Ice . I'd probably enjoy having a conversation with a stone rather than them .

Anyway they are the scariest people you'll ever meet . I don't have the guts to disobey them . Our parents are divorced . My mom took Oppas and dad took me . About 1 and a half years ago , both our parents passed away . My dad had cancer and my mom got murdered . My mom wouldn't let Oppas see me but after he died , they came back to Seoul and made me live with them .

Which obviously sucks since they barely talk to me . I'm usually silent and obedient around them cuz I'm not ready to die just yet . My biggest fear is when Oppas are angry . If a volcano was about to erupt and Oppas commanded it to stop , it'd listen without hesitation. That's how much power they have .

Today , I woke up with the worst mood ever . I had to get out my wisdom tooth and I always lose my mind if I'm in a 5 foot radius of a hospital . They're just scary . Jungkook Oppa was coming with me . And right now he is dragging me in the car .

Y/N : O-Oppa p-p-please , I d-don't want to g-go

He gave a me death glare while holding my hand tighter , which made me shut up In a second. He probably knows how scared I am of him .

Time Skip

A/N POV

Your operation just finished a few minutes ago . Your entire face was numb and you were drugged with anaesthesia. The doctor as just went out to go and get Jungkook . After a few minutes you saw him enter the room .

Y/N : OMG A BUNNYYYY

Jungkook looked shocked at your behaviour but then he remembered that you were drugged and not in your right mind .

Y/N : Wahhh Mr.Bunny , pwease come here

You said while looking at him . He mentally smiled because he's never seen you act cute . Most of the time , you'd be shaking and avoiding his gaze . He came closer to you as you asked and you cupped his face with your little hands

Y/N : Wah handsome bunny . But you also look like the coconut at the gwocewy stwore

Jungkook looked at you as of you were crazy and you just give him an innocent smile and pecked his cheeks . Jungkook smiled at your action . He's never felt like this before . He loved how clingy and cute you were and hoped to see you act like a mini goof ball more in the future .

Y/N : Mr.Bunny , that Hippo took my tooth *pout*

You said while pointing at one of the nurses . Jungkoook looked at her with a 'I'm sorry for her behaviour' look and she just nodded as if she's gone through this a million times .

Jungkook : Y/N -ah let's go to the car

Y/N : Aishhh You Oppas are so mean , why you never call me sweet names like other Oppas ?

Jungkook : *giggle* I'm sorry Princess , let's go Hmm?

Y/N : Okie bunny Oppa

At Home

Y/N and Jungkook has just entered the house and saw VMIN sitting on the couch , looking at their phones .

Y/N : Oh My Gucci OPPA LOOK THERE'S A DWARF. Can I go pet it pweaseeeeeee?

Jungkook nodded while controlling his laugh . You squealed and ran over to Jimin while petting his head .