OT3 - Misunderstanding

This is suggested by s14715

Taehyung : 23
Jimin : 23
Jungkook : 22
Y/N : 17

Warning : Contains abuse and harsh words.

Hey I'm Y/N , I have 3 step brothers who hate me . I love them as my real brothers but they don't . When my mom married their dad , they also had a sister named Eunhye . Eunhye used to treat me like a sister and never looked at me like a step sister . I loved her a lot . Oppas also looked at me like thier own sister and we never had any problems

Until one day , we went to a mall . The mall caught on fire and some human traffickers were there as well . Eunhye unnie got trapped in the fire and I tried to save her but failed . She pushed me out of the fire to save me but couldn't save herself . The human traffickers poured oil around her making the fire bigger and burnt her body alive .

They even told Oppas that I pushed her in the fire so that I could be the only sister . They blindly believed him and started hating on me . They abuse me everyday but I still love them .

I woke up in the morning with a harsh slap on my face by Jimin oppa .

Jimin : Wake up slut , go make us some breakfast

Y/N : Yes O-Oppa .

Jimin : Don't call me Oppa Bitch , you lost the rights to call us that the day you killed Eunhye .

Y/N : O-oppa I n-never k-killed h-her .

Jimin : Stfu

I just sigh and went downstairs where I saw my other Oppas . Our parents died in a plane crash a few months after the fire . As soon as I came down , Tae oppa came to me and pulled my hair harshly.

Taehyung : Why are you late whore? Do you really want a punishment from us?

Y/N : N-no o-oppa

Then he slapped me and said 'I'm not your fucking Oppa' . I was used to it at this point . Jungkook oppa came to me and choked me while Jimin and Tae oppa were just enjoying my suffering .

I fell down to the floor while trying to catch my breath as oppas laughed at me .

Jungkook : Pathetic Whore .

I felt my tears flowing , we were such a happy family , I wish they trusted me over some random stranger . My body is already full of bruises . I do self harm everyday , but Oppas hurt me more than anything .

Time skip .

We were at school , I came in the bus and saw everyone looking at me outside with a smirk . Then they suddenly started throwing eggs at me and calling me names . I saw my so called brothers smirking at me from a distance with a fake pity face .

I couldn't handle all the embarrassment and ran to Jiwoo Unnie's house . I reached there and rang the door bell . She opened it and was shocked when she saw me like this . Jiwoo unnie was also Eunhye unnie's Best friend . She knows how much I love Eunhye and is the only person who knows I'm innocent .

She immediately let me in and gave me her clothes to change into . After that I saw her sitting on the bed waiting for me . I went to her and hugged her . I started sobbing on her chest as she comforted me .

Jiwoo : Shhhhh baby. It's going to be okay .

Y/N : Unnie I-I c-can't take it a-anymore , I j-just w-wanna die .