OT3 - Hello Pt.2

So right now I'm sitting on Tae Oppa's Lap and we are in the car . Oppa's said that their house is safer so we decided to go there . Every few Minutes I would feel Taehyung Oppa snuggling into my neck . I giggled on how he wanted to feel my body closer because he missed me so much .

Jimin and Jungkook Oppa were telling me childhood stories and some ridiculous stuff I used to do as a child and I couldn't help but to feel embarrassed. Taehyung Oppa was just pecking my neck and cheeks ever few minutes . Jimin Oppa said that he couldn't sleep for a month after we were separated making me soft .

I promised myself to love all my Oppas equally because I know how much they missed me . They are literally the only boys that u feel comfortable with . I only have 1 Boy BFF , who has been with me for 10 years .

Jungkook : Hey Y/N?

Y/N : Yea Oppa?

Jungkook : Don't you think you should get a punishment for calling me all those nicknames earlier?

He asked with a mischievous smirk. I gulped. I saw my other Oppa's smirking at him when he suddenly pulled me onto his lap and started tickling me .

Y/N : Ahhhh Jungkook Oppa Stop I-it t-tickles h-hehehehe

After a few minutes he finally stopped and I was trying to catch my breath . He chuckled and rubbed my back in a circular motion and eventually I got my breath back . I pouted and bit his cheek.

Jungkook : Yah what was that for?

Y/N : For tickling me so much that I almost peed

Jungkook eyes went wide

Jungkook : U-umm You sure you didn't pee right?

Y/N : Maybe I did

Jungkook Oppa choked on non existent water and I started laughing like a psycho

Y/N : hehehe I was just kidding Oppa , Eomma Thought me how to control my tiny bladder because she said that boys don't know how to do it and she didn't want me to be like that .

All three of them laughed at their little sister .

Jimin : Oh look we're here .

They went out of the car and Y/N's Jaw touched the floor seeing how big and luxurious the mansion looked . They chuckled at her reaction and brought her in .

Time skip

Right now they were gonna eat dessert which was some jelly and ice cream . Jungkook was just looking at the jelly with a smile on his face

Jimin : Yah Kookie why are you smiling?

Jungkook : Nothing Hyung , it just reminds me of something

He said with a goofy smirk . And almost as if they communicated with their eyes , all three of them now had a smirk on their face as if they understood what Jungkook was thinking .

Y/N : Can y'all stop putting those Clowny faces and tell me what jelly reminds you of?

Taehyung : Your Butt

Y/N choked on sprite

Y/N : W-what?

Jimin : Aigoo she really doesn't remember. You see Baby , when you were 1-2 years old , you hated wearing pants at home so you used to run around with you naked lil butt all the time . Your butt would be jiggling here and there everywhere we look in the house , it was honestly the cutest thing on earth .

Y/N grew red from embarrassment knowing that her 3 older brothers still remembers her 2 year old ass .

Taehyung : OoOooo Is someone blushing?

Y/N : S-shut Up .

But Jungkook being the idiot he is He decided to tease her more

Jungkook : Aigoo you little booty was so cute you know? Once you even put lip stick on your ass checks as a makeshift Pair of lips because your real lips were bleeding a little bit .

Y/N : YAH CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BUTT IN FRONT OF FOOD?

Jungkook : Hahaha Ok baby pumpkin . You're so cute when you are flustered .

She just pouted and ate her food .

Extremely short Time skip

Jungkook POV

We had just finished eating our dinner and it was time to go to sleep .

Jungkook : Baby you're gonna be sleeping with me tonight since you're room isn't ready yet Okie?

Y/N : Okie Dokie Oppa

We both went to my room and I gave her some pjs to get changed into . She came back looking so adorable that I just wanted to squish her cheeks forever . She came to bed and jumped into my embrace . I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her tiny body .

She climbed on top of me and layed on my chest and slept . I kissed her head and went to sleep .

I woke up around 10:30 and saw princess still sleeping on me with a small pout on her face . I slowly sat up with her on my lap and head in my chest and took my phone with my free hand . I texted hyungs to come to my room and they did . They were awing at the scene but also jealous .

And the next thing I knew , Taehyung had snatched her away from me and running around the house with her in his arms -_-

The end

Onion haseyo PoTaeHoes , A/N here , I'm proud of myself for giving you guys a triple update . Anyways let me know how the oneshot was . Don't forget to vote and comment . Also I forgot to mention this in the Bio but please don't mention Sweet home Alabama or any other incest references as it makes me uncomfortable and pissed

Thanks

Word count : 926