K.TH - Rescue

So this is suggested by Suga_TheRapperCat Once again lmao . It isn't exactly what she has said because I decided to change it up a little bit .

Taehyung : 20
Y/N : 18

Taehyung POV

Hey beech , I'm Kim Taehyung and my job is to make you feel ugly and talentless . I'm a vampire but my younger sister (who is for sale) isn't . She is an extremely short human without a brain . Our parents are dead because apparently all parents in ffs don't know how to drive and end up crashing their cars . But it's not like we were upset . They were barely talking to us and only cared about money .

Y/N knows I'm a vampire but I never show it to her . I know that she is easily scared and I wouldn't want her to fear me . I don't use my powers on her most of the time but when it comes to serious things or when she lies to me , I do read her mind . She's a brat in a human body and if I could , I definitely would shove my shoe down her throat .

Anyway I was sleeping when I felt like I was watched . I opened my eyes and screamed when I saw Y/N with a clown makeup , staring at me like I'm from Jupiter .

Taehyung : AHHHH DAFUQ

Y/N : Hahahaha Taelien got scaredeuuuu bwahahahaha

Taehyung : You b-

Y/N : Aww is mr.Flat ass sad?

She said while fake pouting

Y/N : Don't worry , I know a nice dustbin that'll donate some plastic for your surgery .

Taehyung : *Dramatic gasp* Beech just admit it , dis da thiccest ass you've ever seen .

Y/N : Dramatic ass .

Taehyung : oh so you know that I have an ass

Y/N : Yes , an ass that nobody wants . No wonder why you're single . Not even that 31 year old oily lotion from YouTube would fall for you

Taehyung : Stop acting as if you have a boyfie .

Y/N : Who said that I don't? come here baby

She said and TANNIE came through the door

Taehyung : Oh no bitch not him .

I take tannie and talk to him

Taehyung : Oh my precious baby , what has that ugly wart-covered which done to you?

Y/N : I just gave him a treat tf-

Taehyung : STOP LYING , I KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU BRAINWASHED HIM *Dramatic fake cry*

Y/N : *rolls eyes* Sure , just like how I brainwashed Jungkook to eat all your strawberries.

Taehyung : You did what?

Y/N : You heard me .

A/N POV

And the next thing she knew , Taehyung was talking her on the floor , pulling her hair screaming nonsense in her ears.

The Next Day

Today the siblings have a trip planned out by their friends to the jungle . They were planning on giving the Kim Brats some bonding time and work together to get out of the jungle .

Right now , they were in the middle of the woods walking around trying to find a way out , when Taehyung came across a dead leaf .

Taehyung : This looks just like you