K.TH - Needed Love

Taehyung : 18
Y/N : 21

Kim Taehyung, a boy who has always been craving for love . At the age of 8 months , he was taken away from his mother and sister by his abusive father . Their family was never stable . When their mom got pregnant with you , your dad started abusing her . It's a miracle that both of you survived . But 3 years later , their mom got pregnant again which caused to father to go crazy . A few days later , he was sent to jail . 8 months after Kim Taehyung was born their father returned from jail and took Taehyung with him .

Taehyung knows that he has an older sister very well . He has heard his father talk to his friends about her . His father never loved him and always abuse him . He never got any love from anyone . He always used to feel Jealous of the kids at school who has such loving parents but what makes him jealous the most is when he sees his friends have lovely moments with their sisters .

He has always wanted to meet his sister and he'll do anything to achieve that goal . You might be thinking that he is just a psycho who needs love from any woman but no , he needs sisterly love . He doesn't want a stable girlfriend , a good mom or a nice dad , only a supportive and loving sister .

For the past couple of years , he has been going crazy without her . He desperately wanted to meet his Noona although he has no idea what she looks like . At the age of 16 he finally killed his so called father along with his best friends Namjoon , Seokjin , Yoongi , Hoseok , Jimin and Jungkook .

Taehyung found a photo of his sister's childhood photo and name in his dead father's room . He asked his hacker , Yoongi to find information about her to see if there is any chance that he can meet her. Yoongi gave him all the information that he can find which was more than enough .

He smiled looking at the picture of his older sister , Kim Y/N . He was happy to know that she lives in the same city as him , Daegu . He knew that she knows that she has a little brother but what she doesn't know Is that she's going to meet him soon.

He has become a complete Psycho . He kills people due to his disorder . He is actually a softie , a cute winter bear ,it's just that he grew up in a way nobody would want to . He doesn't even remember his own mother's face . He knew that his mom passed away due to cancer a few years ago meaning that Y/N was his only family.

Meanwhile

Y/N POV

Hey I'm Kim Y/N a college student at XxX academy . I lost my mom at the age of 18 and lost my baby brother before he was even a year old . I really want to meet him because I know he is suffering somewhere in the world . I hope I can meet him one day . I know that my father isn't taking care of him well at all since he always abuse my mom .

I was really suffering without a family but 4 girls came into my life and changed me . They took care of me like my own sister. Now only My baby brother is needed for me to be complete . Jieun , Dahyun , Momo and Yiren are the best friends you could ask for . They've been with me since the moment I transferred to Daegu . They helped me overcome the death of my mother and are the only people who knows about my brother .

I'd do anything to meet him and I'll accept him for whomever he has become . After all he is my brother , I can never hate him for who he is .

Today I got ready for school and was walking on the sidewalk when I felt myself being watched but I shrugged it off . I reached school and I still felt watched for some reason .

School ended and now it's summer break . IU unnie is in Seoul with Dahyun. Momo went to Japan and Yiren went to China . I was basically left alone now but I didn't really care .