P.JM - Cuddles

Jimin : 23
Y/N : 16

P.JM POV

Hey I'm Park Jimin Mafia king of the Smol hands gang . Nah just kidding , it's called 'Red scorpions' . I'm an orphan but not an only child . My parents were a middle class couple and was about to start their own little business . They never wanted a boy so they were disappointed and disgusted when I was born . They knew that killing me wouldn't be good for their reputation.

So they disowned me when I was 3 years old . When I was 7 years old , I found out that I have a baby sister . I really wished I could see her . Years later , when I was 18 I became a mafia and gathered information about my sister . I found out that my parents wanted to turn her into a prostitute and that's why they wanted a girl .

I got furious and killed them both without Y/N's knowledge. I know that my parents left me for her but she was innocent and I can't let her get killed . Y/N wasn't in the house when I killed them . But I knew that as she was still a minor and won't be able to live properly so I left a box filled with tons of cash .

She moved out and bought a small apartment with the cash . But since I was only 18 that time , it wasn't safe for me to meet her . Now I'm 23 and a mafia king . For the past months , I sneak into her room every night and just admire her , keep her safe and cuddle with her . She is a very deep sleeper so she never notices .

You might think it's creepy but I don't give a shit . She's my sister and I love her like one . Today I was going to her apartment , it was 9:57PM so she was asleep . I saw her hugging a pillow and sleeping with a pout on her lips making me awe .

 I saw her hugging a pillow and sleeping with a pout on her lips making me awe

I slowly laid Beside her and hugged her .

A/N POV

While Y/N was sleeping , she felt like someone was touching her . She slowly opened her eyes just to see the Mafia kind staring at her with loving eyes . She screamed and got off from the bed . Jimin immediately got up and tried to go closer to her but she kept moving back .

Y/N : P-park J-j-Jimin?

Jimin : So you know me .

Y/N : w-what a-are you doing here?

Jimin : *chuckle* You ask a lot of questions .

Y/N : A-are you here f-for Mon-money? Cus I've got none of that .

Jimin : *Laugh* Haha no sweetheart and don't worry , I won't hurt you .

Y/N still didn't trust him and hugged her knees in a corner making him sigh . He crouched down to her level and caressed her hair while looking at her with loving eyes . She hugged her knees tighter feeling scared . His hands traveled from your hair to your Jawline to your chin and lifted it up with his index finger .