OT3 - Hello

Y/N : 14
Jungkook : 20
Jimin : 22
Taehyung : 21

Maknae Line POV.

Hey there , we are Jungkook , Taehyung and Jimin and currently we are at our mom's house . You probably won't understand so here's a bit of history .

When we were little , we always wanted a little sister who we can love and cherish . One day mom told us that she was pregnant with a girl and we were so happy . After 9 months our princess Y/N was born . 2 years later , Our family had some problems which caused us to split up. Our parents were both mafias but they weren't big which caused them to separate to other countries for their own safety. Our dad took the 3 of us to train us to be the next mafia in Japan and Mom took care of Y/N in Korea . All of us decided to give Y/N a normal life so she wasn't trained to be a mafia . Our dad sends mom money every month for her daily needs .

Now we are successful mafias which made it safe for our parents to live together again . But we asked dad if mom can live with him in Japan we can live with our princess in Korea . So now we are talking with our mother whom we met after 12 years . Our dad is still in Japan as mom has a flight to Japan today in a few hours and she leaves in 45 minutes . She just wanted to let us know what type of person Y/N is and how to take care of her . She is currently in school so she isn't here now . Mom said she'll be coming in about 10 minutes

Mom : Boys please do take care of Y/N . She isn't like you guys . I know there are a few secrets that she is hiding which I couldn't figure out . Y/N is a very soft and sensitive girl . She is easily scared so don't mess up . She is physically weak so don't hurt her , she has sensitive baby skin that even a small cut can make her cry .

Jungkook : We promise to take care of her mom . Is there anything else important about her that we should know about?

Mom : Hmmmm oh yeah , sometimes , when she gets a panic or gets scared , put her head oh your chest and talk softly to her

Jimin : Why mom?

Mom : She calms down when she hears slow and stable heart beat of the people she loves and feels safe with .

Taehyung : Aw that's cute . We'll remember that .

Mom : *smiles* I know you guys will . By the way she should be here by now-

She got cut of my the door slamming open . A small girl came running in screaming 'Mommy Help me' . We then realised she is our sister because we saw the birthmark on her neck . Our eyes were tearing up but we controlled our emotions . Y/N started running around us and we kept wondering what she was running from.

Suddenly a little puppy came barking through the door and started chasing her . We laughed seeing our baby scared of a puppy .

A/N POV

Suddenly she jumped on Jungkook body and wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist . He held her thighs to make sure she doesn't fall down . Now that Y/N was basically On Jungkook , he got a clear view of her face .

Mom : Y/N who do you think you are climbing on ?!

Y/N : I'm sorry Mommy , I don't know who this muscle bunny is but if I get down the dog will bite my butt off . AHHH LOOK ITS JUMPING , ITS GONNA BITE MY BOOTYYYY MOMMYYY

Taehyung chuckled and took the dog outside and closed the door .Y/N was still looking down to the floor to see if the dog is actually gone so she didn't know Jungkook was admiring her for the past minute .

Jimin : See now the puppy is gone , you can come down now .

Y/N : B-but how do I get down? This coconut head is so tall .

All of them mentally laughed while hearing her meanwhile Jungkook was getting trusfrated with all the nicknames .

Taehyung chuckled and held her waist.

Taehyung : You Can let go of him , I'll hold you

Hearing that Y/N let go of Jungkook and Taehyung carefully placed her on the ground by her waist.

Mom : *Clears throat* Y/N , shouldn't you be apologising to someone?

Y/N : Oh yeah *turns to Jungkook* I'm sorry Mr.Bunny Man for climbing on you

Jungkook : *laugh* It's ok , you're cute.

Y/N : I know *flicks hair in Gucci*

They all laughed seeing her .

Y/N : Mommy who are they?

Mom : Um Baby I'll let them tell you , mommy has a flight to take to Japan and I'll only come after a few months . Listen to what they say and don't worry , they're good guys . Mommy trusts them okay?

Y/N : O-Ok Mommy .

Mom : Good , I'll miss you baby , byee

Y/N : Bye mommy!!

Mom went out of the house and now the 4 of them are alone . Y/N was still a little bit scared of them so she just kept her head down.

Jimin : Hey princess come here , don't be scared , we will never hurt you .

He said in a soft voice . Usually this wouldn't convince Y/N but since her mom said that they are good guys , she decided to listen to what they say . She went close to them and Taehyung pulled her into his lap with her legs wrapped around his waist .

Taehyung : Do you know who we are princess?

Y/N : N-no

She said in a soft voice .

Jungkook : You don't have to be scared baby , we won't hurt you , there is something very important that you should know about .

Y/N : w-what is it?

They told her everything from start to finish and Y/N couldn't believe her ears . Her eyes got teary due to happiness .

Taehyung hugged her and said

Taehyung : Don't cry baby , we love you

Y/N : I love you guys too.

TBC

Hey guys ,A/N here . Hope you enjoyed this chapter , I wrote this is less than 30 mins so it's very shitty and short . Part 2 of this oneshot will be uploaded later today or tomorrow so stay tuned . Don't forget to vote and comment .

Byeee

Word count : 1076