K.TH - Slapped

Taehyung : 16
Y/N : 22

Hello I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm so handsome that even the mirror breaks because of my charm . Your mirror probably breaks because of the horrendous prune sack that you call a 'Face' .

Anyway I'm a high school student and I have a Noona . She is a mafia queen and the scariest person you'll ever meet . Our parents are always on business trips and don't care about us at all so Noona decided to take me away from them and live on our own .

She became a mafia when she was 19 and became a mafia queen when she was 21

She became a mafia when she was 19 and became a mafia queen when she was 21 . I have little space and I slip into it whenever I'm sad or loved . Noona is very cold and scary even to me but I still love her more than anyone . She was actually a very kind sister but after she became a mafia she changed . She is very strict and punctual with her work .

She is so merciless that she won't even hesitate to kill the president . I really adore her for giving me a rich life like this and for not hurting me . Now all I need is her attention but I'm sure that if I cling onto her , my head will be in a jar .

I think I should be grateful for what I have . At least Noona doesn't hurt me or leave me . I'm thankful for that . I was eating breakfast today when I saw Noona come out of her room with her usual cold look , wearing her mafia outfit .

Y/N : *cold* I'm going for a mission . Remember the rules and behave while I'm gone Understood?

Taehyung : *gulp* Y-yes n-n-noona

She left the house with her gaurds and weapons as I let go of the breath I didn't even know I was holding . I decided to just explore the mansion since I have nothing else to do . I finished all my homework unlike you and now I'm bored .

Recently the mansion had a few changes and new rooms built in so why not see what's changed .

I was roaming around the house when I saw a room which I've never entered before . I questioned myself on why I've never even seen it before but I shrugged it off thinking it was one of the new updates . I entered the room and realised that I've messed up real bad

 I entered the room and realised that I've messed up real bad

It was Noona's office . She had always restricted me from entering places with important documents and weapons but now I have just entered her office , I know I'm dead . But I had to admit , her office was really neat unlike your study table .

I decided that just looking around won't hurt right ? I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 11 . Noona usually comes home at around 12 so I had some time . I was exploring her clean office when my hand accidentally knocked over her coffee cup and spilled all over her paper work .

I gasped in shock and fear knowing that Noona will kill me . I suddenly felt a harsh slap on my face making me fall on the ground while holding my burning cheeks . I looked up and saw Noona with fire in her eyes .

Y/N : WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED ON THOSE PAPERS?

Y/N POV

I am insanely upset right now because I have just gotten scammed . The Einsteinium company offered to give us some guns and told me to meet them at the alley . But then I got a call from my company saying that a few of my best guns were stolen . I was outraged . I let my anger out on a trashcan but it still wasn't enough .

My men were getting scared , I knew I had to calm down . I decided to head back home , still angry as heck . I entered my office to gather some documents which I left on my desk when I saw Taehyung accidentally spill coffee all over it .

I couldn't control my anger and slapped him .

Y/N : WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I WORKED ON THOSE PAPERS?

Taehyung : N-Noona

Y/N : SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I TAKE MY GUN AND SHOOT . WHY'RE YOU SO WORTHLESS AND CLUMSY UGHHH

A/N POV

Every word she said , stabbed Taehyung's heart . His tears started flowing like a waterfall . He was sobbing on the floor .
Y/N marched towards her room before she does something worse . Meanwhile Taehyung weakly went to his room while crying . He started slipping into little space and laid on the bed while sobbing his heart out .

Meanwhile Y/N has finally calmed down and realised what she just did . She remembered that she always has kept a copy for every document and that she has insulted and slapped him for no reason . She rushed to his room where she saw him laying on his side , back facing her .

He kept mumbling 'T-TaeTae i-ish w-wothwess' 'N-n-Noona h-hates t-t-taehyungie' . Her heart broke hearing his words . She knows that he has turned into a little . She slowly went towards the bed and laid behind him , Hugging his small waist.

Y/N : Noona doesn't hate TaeTae

She whispered into his ear from behind . He flinched and turned around . He cried seeing his Noona beside him . He immediately hugged her and sobbed on her chest as she caressed his hair and whispered sweet things in his ears.

Y/N : Shhhh don't cry Baby Bear , Noona is sorry .

Taehyung : W-Weally ? N-Noona like TaeTae?

Y/N : *Chucle* Noona loves TaeTae .

She said as she kissed his forehead . He immediately smiled , hugged her tightly and snuggled in her neck .

Taehyung : TaeTae i-ish s-s-sowwy Noona .

Y/N : Stop apologising baby , Noona forgives you .

Taehyung : T-thankchuuu Noona , Taehyungie Wuves You .

Y/N : Noona loves you too . Now relax and go to sleep Hmm .

She said caressing his slapped cheek gently , looking in his eyes with SISTERLY love .

Taehyung : B-but w-will Noona sleep w-wid Taehyungie 👉🏻👈🏻

Y/N : *Chuckle* Of course . Noona will take a few days off starting tomorrow to spend some time with her little TaeTae .

Taehyung : Weally? Yayy , I wuv you my pwetty pwetty Noona . Sawanghae

He said while showing the Korean finger heart making her smile . She returned the same I love you and kissed his cheek . She sang him a comforting song and by the time it ended , he was sound asleep in her embrace , hugging her waist .

The End

Hey y'all , this is the most original chap I've done so far . I've never seen ffs where Yn is the Noona and did something bad . Anyways tell me what you think about this shit . Chap 2 of the step bro series will be out tomorrow. I think I'll be more active on this series so don't think that I'll go on hiatus for the other book . I'll definitely update both but it'll just take a few days to come up with 1 chap for the other book , hope you understand .

Vote or I'll chew your fingers 🔪

Word count : 1207