P.JM - Little Space

Jimin : 23
Y/N : 14

Hey I'm Park Y/N and I have a CEO brother called Jimin .

When I was 2 years old , my parents had a divorce . They are still friends though . Jimin oppa started living alone as soon as he turned 18 because he was successful when he was 16 somehow . And now My ex-dad has a girlfriend . My mom took me with her . Our parents still talk because they moved on from each other but they still behave like friends .

I haven't met my brother since the day we were separated. Recently , mom also got a boyfriend but he brainwashed her . He only wanted my mom's body and he didn't want a 14 year old in the house . He told her lies about me and she instantly started hating me . She abused me because of her boyfriend who only wants pleasure .

Today she told me to get in the car . Turns out she was planning in giving me to Jimin oppa as my legal guardian since she just doesn't wanna do it anymore and enjoy life with her boyfriend . At first I was happy but then I started getting scared . I was scared that he won't like me.

I've heard rumours about him . He used to be a mafia when he was 16 but he quit after 3 years . Since he was a mafia king , he still has the rights to use a gun when needed . Which means one wrong move and you're dead . I've heard that he is a very strict and cold CEO . Even though he quit , he still has a mafia aura . If anybody betrays or scams him , he will torture them .

I've heard that he wasn't the type of person to show love and care to anybody . In fact he rarely talked to dad after the divorce . But dad didn't care at all . He never cared about Jimin , only his girlfriend treated him like her own son but dad and the girlfriend broke up . Jimin Oppa is a very cold CEO , it's risky even to make a small mistake .

Nobody has ever seen him smile . And now I'm scared I'll mess up in front of him and get hurt . I have little space and mom is the only one who knows about it . But she doesn't care . I'm scared I'll slip into little space and mess up . I usually slip into little space when I'm extremely scared but not all the time . I also slip into little space at random times when I'm feeling loved which hasn't been happening.

I know that Jimin knows I'm coming because I heard them talking on the phone the other day . I was literally shaking in fear in my seat . I knew that he could do anything he wants now that He is my legal guardian . The fact that he is an ex-Mafia and an extremely cold CEO who can beat you up anytime scares me even more

Jimin POV

A few days ago I got a call from my ex-mom saying that she wants to get rid of Y/N but she doesn't have enough power to do so . She hates Y/N with her whole heart and wants her to die . I couldn't believe she wants to get rid of her . Y/N is such an Angel . I told her to bring Y/N to me because I was looking for a toy to vent my anger on . But I just wanted to save her from that old witch .

She agreed and today was the day , I finally get to see my sister after 12 years of being separated. I know that I'm probably going to behave coldly with her as it's my nature and since I have anger issues . Even if I'm cold to her , at least it's better than leaving her with that old hag .

Y/N POV

Mom stopped in front of the house and threw me out of the car and drove away . Tf-

Anyway I fell on the floor and saw some guards . They held my arms tight and dragged me in the mansion . On the couch was sitting my brother Park Jimin . He looked different . He had a dark aura around him . I was shaking under his gaze . He signalled the guards to go and they obeyed .