OT3 - Heart broken

Suggested by @Yashipaul2002
Jungkook : 23
Taehyung : 24
Jimin : 25
Y/N : 17

Hey I'm JeonKimPark Y/N . I have three brothers and a boyfie . His name is Jaehyun and we've been togther for a few months now . My brothers are really over protective but they don't go too overboard with their behaviour.

Recently Jaehyun has been behaving weirdly . He has been ignoring me and says that he is too busy to hangout with me . I'm starting to get really suspicious of him .

He was a new student at our school and he hung out with me for about a month and I caught feelings for him but he confessed first . I obviously said yes and we started dating . Oppas weren't really thrilled to know that I was taken by a boy I met a month ago but eventually they agreed.

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt a bucket of water on my head making me scream

Y/N : AHHHH

Taehyung : Wakey Wakey Buttface , we have to get ready for school . It's already 7:00

Y/N : WTF CLASS STARTS AT 7:30 OH NOO

I immediately got up and git ready as fast as I can . It was now 7:25 . I knew I won't make it but better late than never . I quickly ran downstairs

Y/N : Bye Jimin oppa , I'm late

Jimin : What do you mean? It's a Saturday.

Y/N : Wha?

Jimin : Yea see

He said showing me his phone . And sure enough , it was a Saturday. I was fuming knowing that some kimchi obsessed idiot woke me up for no reason .

I marched over to his room with a frying pan , courtesy of Rapunzel- I mean Jin Oppa . He was singing like a maniac and I spanked his flat ass with the pan causing the Alien to scream like a high pitched 3 year old girl getting a shot in her badonkadonk .

Taehyung : BITCHHH MY BOOTY

Y/N : Oh shut up , it's not like it wasn't flat before

Taehyung : This the thiccest ass you've ever seen you jealous Rat

Y/N : Me ? Jealous? Says the person who literally said that they are jealous of my chubby cheeks.

Taehyung : Get out before I stuff you under my bed , forcing you to listen to all my melodious snores .

Y/N : FINE *walks out while flicking hair in Taehyung's stolen Gucci*

I was feeling a bit bored so I decided to go meet my next target .Jeon Chungus

I went in the room and saw the muscle bunny wearing a bunny costume while trying to look cute in the mirror . I quickly jumped on top of him from behind making him fall on his Bunny costume belly . I kept on jumping and kicking his helpless ass and he was just rolling on the floor , rethinking his life decisions.

 I kept on jumping and kicking his helpless ass and he was just rolling on the floor , rethinking his life decisions