01

Deiji 's pov:
Hey ! My name is Kim Deiji. I'm an 18 years old teenager from Seoul. This is my last year of high school which means, NEXT YEAR IM GONNA BE OUT OF THIS HELL PLACE !  Yes you heard me hell place. True that i have friends but for sure i have enemies, too many. Why? you may ask. Obviously cuz my best friend is Jung Wooyoung one of the most popular boys on my high school. Female students are like flies on him. But he just keeps on ignoring them yk and stuff, okay kkay thats not our subject for now. So girls think that im his little slut. Pretty life, see ? But i just dont give a damn about them cuz i know who exactly i am. Me and wooyoung been friends since kindergarten. Yea i know thats pretty rare but anyways.

This is my first day of school for this new school year. I just put on my school uniform took my phone and bag and sprint out of home. You may ask why i sprinted out? Well cuz in my family they have a tradition, first day of school means them driving me to school but scolding me the whole ride and telling me to study hard and all those kind of stuff. Basically, nagging on my head from 7:30 am. But then they just have to travel for business trips so thats a great thing for me ig.

Anyways, i sprinted out of home hearing my phone ringing obviously parents but who cares actually? Lmao. I just  kept sprinting till i saw him. The black haired boy with blonde underneath, and the biggest smile on his face. Wooyoung. I just ran till i catched him. And threw myself of his back.

"Oh hello there" he said with a big and bright smile.
I jumped off of his back and just hugged him
"Hey!!" I said. "Best friend i missed you, i wish ur parents didnt have to spend summer holidays with youuu" he said kinda sad.

To explain, my parents doesnt allow any boy around me except for Wooyoung and Chan cuz they knew them since i was little. But unfortunately im not allowed to go out that much on summer so i can't really see them.

"I wish! It was hell to be honest but hey ! Theyre going on a business trip today so we can have fun as much as we want !" I said excited.

We entered the big steel portal of out school and there goes the glares from left and right, up and down. Basically, just giving me death stares. But who cares.
We were on the hallway checking our lockers and papers you know. And a group of some "pick me choose me" girls came to guess who? Wooyoung obviously not me lol .

"How was your summer wooyoung oppa?!"
"Have a great day Wooyoung oppa!"
"I tool same class as you ! So we can sit together!"

Honestly, i hate everyone who made the word "oppa" this cringe. I feel bad for him cuz he kept staring at them and just smiling not knowing what to do while giving me some "help me" stares.

I just went up to them " hey hey hey, calm down girls its 7:45 in the morning we dont have to deal with this this early in the morning, okay ? Okay. So me and Wooyoung are gonna be late BYE NOW PEACE OUT! " i said the last few words kinda screaming.

I wasnt really heard bcuz the hallway was so crowded with students. So i took his arm and dragged him to our first class. It was math. And lemme tell u when i say i hate all math teachers , i mean it. It was out first class there so we're just gonna represent ourselves and stuff yk. And for my luck its last year's math teacher which is a pretty bad thing but anyways. Since theres new students in this class we had to saluate them and welcome them. The first one stood up.

" hello! Nice to meet y'all. My name is Lee Felix and im korean australian." While making a bow.

He had a blonde long kinda mullet, his face was full of freckles and he was smiley all the time also he had a pretty accent.
I can feel the girl dogs of my class eating him with their eyes.