23

Hyunjin's pov:

I finished my training early today, which meant I was going to deiji's home. When i got home I found Chan laying down on the sofa.

"Where s Deiji ?" I said "she's sleeping over at her friend's" he said closing his eyes " but we were supposed to spend the night together" I said did I do smthg wrong ? I thought to myself " I don't know man she just sent me a dm and that's it" Chan said "Chan you show me the pls?" I asked . By that, Chan passed me his phone, my hands trembling.

While reading the text, I knew it, She wasn't at a friend's house. She is somewhere else that we don't know.

"Chan I don't think she's at a friend's house, plus she doesn't have friends beside us" I said my voice trembling "man don't worry, maybe she just needs some time" he said getting up and going upstairs.

I went to her room and started calling her over and over again but it's not picking up. For hours I've been trying to reach to her to the point it goes to voicemail. I called everyone she knows. No one knows where she is. NO ONE.

I opened the dresser to take a blanket but ALL THE DRESSING AND WARDROBE ARE EMPTY.

My eyes shot open, my knees trembling as I went Chan's room.

"WAKE UP CHAN WAKE UP" I said starting to scream and freaking out. "what dude ?" He said opening his eyes "DEIJI IS GONE, ALL HER CLOTHES ARE GONE ALL HER BELONGINGS CHAN ALL" I said screaming.

Chan got up from his place and started calling her and screaming and yelling even though she wouldn't pick up

I could feel hot tears dripping down my face as I started thinking of the worse. I don't remember having an argument with her any time . I was just really confused to what is going on.

I started looking around for anything, till my eyes laid on a packet and an envelope, inside the envelope there was a letter

"Hyunjin, I really thought we were meant to be, for over 6 months, I really thought you were different, but never have I ever thought of you being this dickhead. Now I know why you were being distant lately. You exchanged me for a trainee, sending your nudes to them, Hwang? that's how it is huh ? I really loved you, that's why I'm leaving to somewhere you could never know. Have fun in your trainee life with your little girly trainees. Bye".

I was dumbfounded .. don't remember sending any nudes to anyone. Heck I'm still a virgin. This wasn't the right thing to do. My hands were trembling at this point, my throat felt dry and an uneasy feeling got over me. My tears couldn't stop Staining my face and the envelope at the table

I took the packet and opened it and there was a silver necklace with a moon in it as a pendant, it was simple and pretty. There was also a note inside.

"Hyunjinnieee, I'm really sorry for ghosting you yesterday, it's was all in the plan of making this party surprise, i love you so much to the point I would give my heart for you to live, happy birthday and may every year we live, we spend together"

I couldn't help but cry more at the fact that I lost Deiji over bullshit that never happened.

It was as if my whole world shattered. I couldn't stop the piercing ache that took over my whole inside .  Tears were burning my cheeks like acid.

By that time, Chan came downstairs and he started asking some random questions that I don't even know what they were, nor was I paying attention.  He just took the paper out of my hand, trailing his eyes over the writing, as I gripped onto the necklace to my heart.

I couldn't do anything at all, I just got out of house, while Chan was yelling at me, and just ran away, to the bridge, where everything used to be as sweet as sugar.

I just stared onto the unknown. No expression on my face, tears still running down my cheeks like waterfalls, still having that headache while gripping to the necklace.

I tried to call her over and over again but nothing, it was already 3 am and I'm still outside, hoping she could maybe show up ? I spammed her socials with dms as I watched her posts with me disappear which made it even worse for me.

All I could do was stare into the river, for hours, as thousands of cars passed by me.

It was 8am by now, I just walked home and sat on the living room floor still holding the necklace and the piece of paper on my hand; I just couldn't believe that this happened.

Felix entered, red eyes, kneeled to my height and started hugging me, as my sobs became louder .

_________________________________________

Wtfff this is sad- plus I suck at writing sad things since I don't feel shit anymore :/