08

Hyunjin's pov:

When I got to school there he was Felix just standing there with wooyoung talking.
I joined their conversation since it was still early for school.

Then a car parked and Deiji got out of the passenger seat while waving her hand at the driver.. probably her so loved boyfriend...

My eyes were following her every act and move till she came to the friend group and she started talking..

I didn't pay attention to what she was saying, all I had on my mind was what I saw earlier and yesterday.

"Hyunjin ? Can we talk ?" She said looking at me "no" I just said leaving the group. I felt soo bad saying that word.

I was walking to the restroom when I felt a hand gripping on my arm.

"Tell me what happened yesterday" Felix said with his eyes worried. "It's nothing.." I said with a low tone. " no just tell me cuz everything seems a bit electricly serious" he said.

We both just sat down on the hallway's floor, leaning our heads to the lockers. I told him everything that happened including how I felt yesterday and every single detail. He side hugged me while patting my shoulder.

" you know, I don't really think that he is her boyfriend.." he said "well I saw him yesterday with her he wasn't wearing a shirt and someone told me that they saw them on a restaurant having a date and now he dropped her off to school" I said quietly, my heart and whole chest was hurting me saying those words "well, if she had a boyfriend, wooyoung would've known."  He said. Yea right.. but anyways .

The school bell rang and everyone went to its class.
I entered my history class and out of nowhere she sat next to me.  Okay im just gonna ignore her.

The teacher entered and started doing a lecture, and to be honest I was sooooooo bored, it felt like I'm dying cuz the class was soo quiet and I couldn't focus because of Deiji sitting next to me. She was trying to send me some little paper notes with some writings on it. I didn't even bother to open them I just threw them away.

Deiji's pov:

I don't know what's wrong with him.. it all started yesterday and I feel so guilty he kept throwing the notes that I gave to him without even reading them..

if onlookers he knew how much I care about him.
And yes, you guessed it right, I care a lot about him and I don't want to see him mad or sad or whatever he's feeling right now.

At the same time, I don't wanna get close to him that much cuz I don't wanna end up how things ended up with Youngmin.

Youngmin was my bsf that I had a crush on when I was 16 and it happens that he had mutual feelings. We dated for a year I guess but things weren't okay at all,.. he was soo oppressive and obsessive and overprotective to the point when he sees me talking to someone even Wooyoung he would get mad. And then I catched him fucking with some girl at the girl's restroom and when he found out that I knew, he tried to rape me but oh boy he's dumb to even touch me. My knee went straight to his balls and then he changed of school. But I'm still traumatized cuz I really loved him and I didn't think of him cheating on me or trying to do that to me but yea I moved on I guess..

I got distracted from thinking buy the school bell ringing. I tried to catch up to Hyunjin by taking his arm but he yanked it. Ouch ... that kinda hurt me on the inside ....

I went to the cafeteria and went to eat hoping that I would find him there with wooyoung and Felix but he's nowhere to be seen.

"Um Wooyoungie... have you seen Hyunjin ?" I asked kinda unsure. He turned his head from eating and talking to Felix to me. " nope" he said.

"He's just vexed that's it" felix said. "Why?" I asked "he wanted to visit you yesterday at night to check up on you, but since your boyfriend was there, he went home and then hen went home vexed since then" as Felix said that, my eyes widened so are WOOYOUNG'S eyes " BOYFRIEND?!?? WHO'S THAT ?!? YOU HAVENT TOLD ME" he said kind of getting up from his place " ya! SIT DOWN."
I said "no there's no boyfriend!" I continued.

" then who was that ?" Felix said kinda "Ya! That was Chris." I said to Wooyoung "wait Chris as Chan ? Like Christopher Bang Chan ? The Australian?" Wooyoung said. "Yea ! He came yesterday from uni, he's staying at my house for a while" I said

" WAIT WAIT WAIT ! CHRISTOPHER BANG ? THE ONE WHO HAVE A SISTER NAMED HANNAH" Felix kinda screamed.
"Yea- wait how do you know him ?" I said kinda surprised. " ya! I think you forgot that I'm Australian! We went to the same primary school, and then he disappeared, people said that he went to Korea to continue his studies. ALSO, we were really close !".
He said everything really quick.

Well you know I'm surprised, like they say, the world is small, but I didn't know that it was this small.

"Ya, Deiji-ah, you should check up on Hyunjin, I don't think he's okay since yesterday, he spent the night drinking and crying like a dumb hoe cuz he thought that Chan was your boyfriend, and so I had to take care of him and I stayed at his house yesterday. And today on the morning he took like lots of painkillers cuz his head was hurting him from the alcohol and crying and his face was too puffed, that's why he's been ignoring you, plus seeing Chan dropping you off made him have a breakdown today on the morning" Felix said all of that at once.

I was kinda shocked.. like is he jealous ? No .. why would he be jealous.. he doesn't even like me.

"Where is he ?" I said kinda hesitant. "Rooftop, bring some food with you cuz I bet he haven't eaten what I prepared for him in the morning" he said.

I went to the buffet and bought lunch for 2 people and and juice and some sliced peaches as desert. And took my way to the school's rooftop.

———————————————————————————————

I cant describe how much I love people who are reading this book. Istggg, like I feel soo happy seeing even 1view! Please vote for this book and thank you soo much !