16

5 minutes has passed. And then a waiter came and whispered something on his ear. So he nodded and gave me a smile

Is he a mafia boss or what ?

The waiter came back pushing a food tray with a chocolate cake on it. I just looked at Hyunjin like wtf is trying to do?
Its cute though.

The waiter put the cake on the table, Hyunjin straightened up himself, taking my hands that were layed on the table in both his hands.

When I glanced at the cake in front of me, my mouth opened with a gasp.

"Will you be mine?"that's what was written on it.

I looked over to him to see him just smiling while looking at me ok this bitch really got me..

"What do you think ?" He said

"Give me time to think" I said which made his eyes widen.

That made me giggle. I couldn't stop laughing at his dumb face when he heard me.

"Deiji, will you be mine for real ?" He said with a serious tone while focusing his eyes on me. "Of course" I said smiling " wait for real for real ? Like I'm not joking and there's no going back" he asked getting up of his seat.

I just nodded at him as he threw himself at me hugging me. " I swear, I'll never hurt you" he said snuggling into me

This boy got me feeling some type of way

Time went by fast, we ate the cake and talked then Hyunjin walked me home.

As I entered, no one was there, I wonder where those useless parents went . I went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water and there was a sticky note on my fridge.

"Deiji! We got a call from our manager and now we have to go to Russia for business we'll be back in a month ig"

Welp, now I'm alone, again. I went upstairs and put on some dance clothes and went out to practice'it's been a long time since I went there'.

I entered there and there was Minho I went hugged him. Welp, I didn't hang with minho today and I was mean to him but I explained everything and told him everything except the me and Hyunjin are together now. Im not planning to tell anyone until Hyunjin knows and agrees. We practiced over some songs and laughed then the door opened and showed Hyunjin. He said hey to me while hugging me. And we 3 continued to practice.

I could feel Hyunjin's gaze land on minho as if his eyes were some laser weapon screwing straight into minho. Okay I'm kinda scared. I touched his hand to bring the attention to me and he looked at me and smiled.

I motioned him to going out to talk for a second.

"I didn't know that you dance." He said smiling "yea I didn't know that u dance neither" I said "why were you killing minho by your eyes, poor boy got triggered." I said. "It's because you are my girlfriend now, and I know that minho likes you, and he might steal you from me" he said looking at me "well Minho doesn't like me and there's no need to worry he can't steal me from you" "but-" "hyunjin don't worry for real Minho and I are just friends" I said cutting him off "okay then, but don't get too close to him or I'll beat his ass" he said chuckling. This is cute.

I went back to practice the choreography we were working and then hyunjin decided to join. Okay he's really talented that's all I've got to say. Minho too ! Both of them are good dancers. It felt like a competition. I kept looking at both of them. But mostly to Hyunjin. His moves were as sharp, His face expression, the way he looks soft but at the same time evil. He looked like a professional dancer. Thats on being talented.

After an hour or so we all finished and decided to head back to our houses. Hyunjin kept glaring at Minho and Minho did the same.

"Okay I'm gonna go home now bye !"  I said while turning my back to them "wait let me walk you home" they both said in unison "no it's really okay" I said while looking at them.

Minho ran up to me and held my arm as a sign of accompanying me. I just looked at his hand.

"Yah" Hyunjin yelled letting out a chuckle, "what do you think you're doing?" Hyunjin said emphasizing the you're. "I'm gonna walk Deiji home, I'm not letting her go home alone at this hour" Minho said glaring at Hyunjin. "Yea no haha who do you think you are huh ?" Hyunjin replied kinda sophisticated "I'm her best friend, and you who do you think you are?" Minho said raising his voice. " haha I'm her fuckin boyfriend" Hyunjjn spat

Minho was taken aback by what Hyunjin said, letting go of my arm and approaching the other. Okay I could feel that something is gonna happen..

"You fuckin liar!" Minho yelled at Hyunjin then ran up to him throwing a punch on hyunjin's  face.

He was on top of him throwing punches and punches till he got tired and sweat was dripping down of his forehead. Hyunjin didn't respond

"Are you done? I guess it is my turn now" he spat making a chuckle.

He turned Minho on his back that Hyunjin now was on top of him he kept punching harder than Minho did. "Deiji. Is. My. Girlfriend. Wether. You. Like. It. Or. Not" he said between punches.

Me at the other hand ? I was crying and begging both of them to stop. But they wouldn't hear me.  I've never seen this side of them, it was scary. They were too caught up in fighting.

"PLEASE STOP !" "IM BEGGING YALL PLEASE FUCKIN STOP!!" I kept yelling and yelling and it didn't seem like affecting them.

I ran up closer to them and tried to separate them by pulling Hyunjin back by his arm. But he didn't seem to budge. He was too strong.

"FUCKIN STOP BOTH OF YOU" I yelled at my highest voice putting myself in between them separating both of them.

———————————————————————————————

Too much drama ? Ik ik . Yea vote ? Thank u !