02

As I sat on the chair in front of him. He raised his face to see who sat. I just gave him a little smile.

"Hey Deiji, what are you doing here ?" He said kinda embarrassed while scratching the back of his head.
"I came here to have dinner, and you ?" I asked trying to know what he's doing here.
"Ow haha I came to have dinner with someone but they canceled it I guess." He said muttering the last part. "Oh.." I simply said giving him a smile full of empathy. "Anyways, who did you came here with ? Have you had dinner yet ?" He asked trying to change to subject. " I came here by myself, Wooyoung have dance practice class, and yea I already ate I was sitting on the table right behind you" I said pointing the table behind. "I I didn't notice ..?" He said kinda confused looking at the table behind him.

On a serious note, ive never talked to Hyunjin before cuz I didn't want to and he seemed to be not the talkative type. We were sitting on an awkward silence. I was just looking around while Hyunjin was looking at his hands that are full of rings. A weird sound came out of Hyunjin's side. I knew it was his stomach growling.

"Hyunjin, you should eat .." I said softly trying to be nice knowing that he got stood up. " no no I m fine I guess I'm gonna go home" he said trying to get up

I catched his hands that were still of the table. We both looked down at our hands and it felt like electricity i pulled my hand away from his.

" for real, you should eat" I said. He just smiled and nodded.

He sat on his chair. And tried to pick a dish. Then passed his order. Meanwhile we kept just talking. Just getting to know each other. Yes i know it is none of my habits but after all hes my best friend's friend and he not that bad. After some time, food came and when I tell you he attacked the plate, I really mean it. He was eating really fast to the point he choked on the food. Clearly he was hungry.

" wow wow wow , slowly u're gonna die this way" I said filling up a cup of water for him while he was coughing a lot.

I handed him the cup of water. He drank it while his face turned from red to his normal pale kinda tanned color in a few seconds.

"Thank you" he said after inhaling and exhaling a few times. " wanna have desert ?" He asked.

When I heard desert, my eyes opened my eyes really wide and quickly nodded. I ordered a cup of ice cream raspberry flavored with some blue berries on top while he ordered some cheesecake. Looks like he really love cheesecakes.

Then he got up announcing that he's going to the toilet. Then when he came I went to pay for my desert.

"Hey I would like to pay for my ice cream on that table next the window, please." I said to the waiter
" oh, no no its already payed by your boyfriend" he said " what boyfriend?" I said confused widening my eyes "that blonde long haired gentleman" he said while pointing at Hyunjin while he was using his phone.
" ow okay sorry, good bye !" I said as I sprinted to Hyunjin.

He just looked at me " what ?" He said calmly. "You payed for my desertttttt! Why did you do thatttt?!" I said annoyed. "Clearly cuz I was the one who suggested for desert" he said " but I was the one who sat with you." I replied. " and I was gonna leave but thanks for you I stayed and had dinner and dessert, it's better than being stood up" he said with a smile. Well he have a point. " okay but next time I'm the one paying" I said " oh so there's a next time huh?" He said with a smirk on his face. " of course there is when we go out with Wooyoung and Felix" yuh.