09

Deiji's pov:

I took the food that I bought and made my way to the roof top.

The whole way going there, my stomach was hurting me a lot, it's alike a knot on my stomach, my heart was beating so fast and I feel like something is choking me, I was scared and guilty and worried at the same time.
I went up stairs to the rooftop, I could feel my knees trembling.

I opened the door and started walking around looking for Hyunjin.

Till I turned the corner and there was Hyunjin, sitting on the corner on a ball form, his head was down. I started walking towards him slowly. As I got closer to him, his face is red a lot, I could hear sobs, Wait... is he crying ? ...

I fastened my pace and kneeled down to him, he lifted his head and as soon as he saw me, he turned his face to the wall and tried to get up letting out some curses.

I held his arm and made him sit as I sat with him. School is already over so I have plenty of time. He sat down and he just turned his head to the wall with his hand on his mouth.

I could hear his sobs and it literally breaks my heart, I felt like my stomach is getting ripped, I slowly touched his face and turned it to me, but still, he tried to hide his face with either his hands or his long blonde dyed hair. 

"Hyunjin-ah .." I said quietly.

He then looked at me right in the eyes, it felt like time stopped, my heart stung seeing him like that.

His eyes were bloodshot red, his face was red and puffed, I could see his forehead and neck from the stress he's having.

I couldn't control myself, I wrapped my arms around his body and rested my head on top of his head. I could feel his sobs being louder, and some tears escaped my eyes, trailing down my cheeks like waterfalls. I cried while hugging him trying to calm him but it all led to both of us crying more. I could feel his arms getting around my body, sign of him hugging me.

"I'm sorry..." i said " I'm really sorry.." i continued.
"Why are you even sorry? ..." he said between sobs trying to hide the whole thing that happened. We pulled away from the hug and sat closer to him.

"I'm sorry.. i..I.. didnt know that you had a boyfriend.." he said crying. "Ya.." I said " he's not my boyfriend... I'm sorry... what you saw yesterday really confused you.. Chan is just my best friend.." I said between sobs " no ... you don't have to hide it from me... it's okay" he said. I cut him off " YA .. would you let me talk for a sec ?" I said, he nodded.

"Chris is not my boyfriend, Hyunjin.. Chris is my childhood friend, he's from Australia, just like Felix. And he was in uni and he just came back yesterday means that he's staying at my house for a while since his family moved back to Australia." I said kinda stopping from crying.

"But.. but yesterday, you were so close to him and he was barely wearing clothes and someone told me that you two went to a restaurant having a date" he said "wait .. who said that.. ow I know who did, Dayun did right?" I asked, he just nodded " yea we went to the restaurant cuz we were starving and I was lazy to cook something and guess what? It happens that we went to that restaurant where I met you.. remember that ? And the only table that was available was the one was sat on" I said. His eyes widened " you still remember that?" He asked "yea.. it was 2 days ago" I smiled at him.

By that time, he stopped crying and he started to calm down a bit.

"LOOK WHAT I HAVE !!" I said kinda excited reaching to the food I brought.
"I bought lunch for us! Here.. here's your sandwich and juice and to be honest I don't know if you like peaches but I brought some sliced peaches as desert !" I said trying to cheer him up. But instead, he just looked at the food and didn't want to eat.

"Hyunjin.. I know that you didn't eat since yesterday and that you drunk a lot yesterday, and you didn't even eat what Felix prepared to you this morning, so please, eat.. I can't see you like this" I said trying to not cry knowing that all of this is because of me.

He started eating in silence just like I did. We ate quietly, none of us knew how to break the silence.

"Deiji?" He asked by calling my name. I turned my head to him " yea?" "Does your best friend share the same room or bed as you ?" He asked.

I almost choked on the food I was eating
" uHm no haha, he have his own room on my house, weird isn't it ? It's because my parents always treated him like a brother to me" I said

"Deiji?" He said again
"Hmmm?" I hummed. " I like you" he said looking straight to my eyes.

As he said those words I froze on my spot, I didn't even know how to react. I don't even know if I like him.. I mean yea I care about him and this is proof but I don't know.

He came closer to me and my heart started beating fast like crazy and then he put his hand on my cheek, I could feel his gaze traveling from my eyes to my lips, and then he pressed his lips onto mine.

I was shocked but I couldn't help myself so I turned the kiss back by putting my arms around his neck and getting close to him, I could feel him smiling with his soft lips while still kissing me, we both got carried away and next thing I know, I was laying down on the ground and him on top of me deepening the kiss more while I was playing with his soft hair.  

The kiss felt magical, time was passing slow as if there was only the two of us alive, i felt butterflies on my stomach going crazy. Till we both pulled away catching our breath.

We both looked at each other's face for a while, he's handsome, while still on top of me then we both straightened our position and just looked to the void, till he spoke..

———————————————————————————————
I had butterflies while writing the last part omgggg 😭...
Also im really sorry I just like putting every single detail im just really into this book 😭😭😭😭
please vote for this book :)