12

"Deiji, can we talk for a sec ?" Hyunjin said
I just shook my head as a no sign
"Please We need to talk" he said. I looked over chan and he was giving that one "go fkn talk to him or I'll beat ur ass" look. I sighed and went outside to talk.

"What's happening?" He ask immediately
"Nothing" I responded. "Then why are you avoiding me and ignoring me ?" He asked "im not" I said while trying to turn and enter. "See ? You are ! WHATS REALLY HAPPENING?!?" He said yelling the last part. Mmm okay I'm kinda scared of this part of his...
"Hyunjin" I said while grabbing his hand " im doing this to no hurt myself, I don't wanna get attached because then you're gonna leave and I have major attachment and trust issues" I said while looking straight to his eyes. " I'm not gonna leave you, and I would never do something bad to you I swear" he said "it's not that easy Hyunjin, that's what my ex said" I said " I'm not your ex and don't compare me to him because we're not the same" he said. I started smiling at how precious he is. He started smiling back at me. Gosh .. I'm scared.. I cant do this anymore.. This is the first time I have fallen for someone this fast. Then he hugged me and started rubbing my back with his hand. It felt so warm when he hugged me. I think I have to rethink about having to space myself from him...
"Wanna have dinner with us ?" I asked
He just nodded and we entered home. Food was already cooked ? Did we take that long talking ?
We ate and then he went home and I went to my room to study because I have lots of homework.
As I started doing my homework, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Like.. the way we had lunch together yesterday and we cried together then the rooftop scene and when we put face masks for each other and the bathroom scene and how we got caught and how he slept laying his head on my shoulder and this morning plus what happened earlier. So much of things happened. I m really grateful to know him somehow.. I think I really need to confess to him, so I don't make him more confused. He makes me feel so warm and loved on the inside.
As I was thinking, my phone vibrated.

Hyunjin:)

Hyunjin:)
R u awake ?

Nope
Im doing homework.

Hyunjin:)
You should sleep

But I have lots of
Homework due to
Tomorrow.

Hyunjin:)
Wait.. we're on the
Same classes

Hyunjin:)
We have homework?!

Yea -

Hyunjin:)
I didnt do it omg

Hyunjin:)
It's gonna take a lot
Of time im gonna
Cry

Yah!

If u want we can ft and
Do homework, if that
Makes it easier for u?

Hyunjin:)
Wait fr ?!

Hyunjin:)
Tysmmmm!

I just laughed at how dramatic he is, it's pretty cute yk..

I brushed my finger through my hair and waited till he called. As he called, I picked up and put my phone on the desk.

I think he was doing same thing as me, seeing how he is sitting on a desk.. let me be honest.. he looks soo handsome. That's all I got to say. He put his hair on a little ponytail. It was really cute //^_^//

So yea we studied till like 1 am and then he insisted to stay in the phone with him while talking yk.
We talked and then I felt myself drifting off to sleep without even knowing.

Few hours later

I woke up, feeling my head dizzy probably bcuz of the lack of sleep ? Since it's 5:30 am . Then I remembered that I didn't hang up on hyunjin earlier so I checked my phone.

Hyunjin:)

Hyunjin:)
You look pretty while
Sleeping

Hyunjin:)
Sleep well <3

Wow so really my dumbass .. I can feel my cheeks heating up remembering the study session and the flirting moments that Hyunjin did...

Anyways, I don't know what to do tbh like should I confess to him? Cuz this is getting ridiculous like we flirt all the time made out a few times in like 4 days overall...

Or not imma shut up:)

It's Friday which means I don't have school on the afternoon so I might go shopping or smthg by myself :)

I went to school, school day was pretty basic, nothing new, just Felix and Wooyoung being noisy all the time and hyunjin clinging and me acting like I haven't seen it even tho it melts my heart, but I have to be sure of him that he's not playing around with me.

"Deiji ah !" I heard from behind me while exiting the school gate. I turned around and it was Hyunjin (ofc)

"I was wondering if you want to grab a coffee with me later ?" He said while scratching the back of his head.
"Sorry I already have plans" I said while trying to turn around but he grabbed my arm
"Are you having a date ?" He said kinda not looking at me in the eyes. "No im just going out by myself to freshen up" I said and smiled at him.

Well he seemed to not believe me but oh well. I bid goodbye and went home.

I entered home and Chan was cooking !

"CHAAANNNIIEEE-AAAAHHH" I yelled while kicking off my shoes.
"YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS?!" He yelled back in English with his Australian accent.
"What are you cooking?" I said while getting to where he was standing. "Rameyeon!" he said giving me a smile. "Go change up and come back it's gonna be ready then!" He said .

I went upstairs and changed my clothes onto some baggy jeans and a shirt considering that I was going out later.

I went downstairs and sat on my chair while Chan was serving me.

"Are you seeing someone later ?" He said while sitting down
"No, why ?" I said looking at him "well cuz u're all dressed up on a Friday afternoon" he said. "Ow, no I'm just gonna go out somewhere by myself" I said while eating "and what about the Hyunjin guy, aren't you gonna date ?" He asked
"I.. I don't know I'm still not sure" i said after looking down "he's a good one, the way he looks at you shows how much he likes you" he said while patting my hand and giving me a smile.

———————————————————————————————

Hey yall ! Sorry for the late update ;( I have school and I'm kinda failed the first trimester so yea I might get k word :))

Anyways comment and vote !