03

Deiji's pov:

I woke up by the rays of sun hitting my face. I just got up of my bed, my hair fluffed to the ceiling since I move too much while sleeping and basically looking disgusting :)
I checked my phone AND HOLY MOTHERFUCKIN BANANA IM KINDA LATE it was 6:53 am and I have to get out of home at 7:45 cuz I have school at 8 :/

I just put on my school uniform, stupid uniform, and put on my shoes, brushed my hair to not look like a mess and put on some eyeliner and concealer and blush to not look dead and took my school bag and hurried to downstairs.

As expected, no one was there I m always by myself FUCK. I just put on a bowl of cereal and ate it. Then guess what ? WOOYOUNG THE DUMB MF CALLED OMG

I just picked the phone and started walking out of home since it was time. He started talking and yelling at me till I felt some hands on my shoulders when I was soo close to the school gates. I turned around and there was Felix WOW :/

"Good morning!!!!" He said with his Aussie accent, it was cute ngl. "Good morning" was all I responded "so I heard u we're with hyunjin yesterday?" He said it on a fine of kinda a question "yes" I said and out of nowhere that dumb mf started squealing around " OMG MY SHIP IS SAILING" he screamed making my ears pound  "what ship ?" I said looking at him right into his eyes "nthg nthg" he said smiling. Idk how this guy still manages to smile, like his cheeks doesn't hurt ? Is he even okay ?

I just continued my way to my class since I didn't want to lose any more time . As I was reaching my class, someone stood right in front of me, I looked to his face and it's San Yaaay, this isn't going to end up good.

"Hey !!!" He said kinda screaming, I just ignored him ..
he held my arm quickly " can we talk ?" This bitch still haven't gave up, I just nodded and followed him to the nearest empty class. " so you know, last time I was an arrogant dickhead" I just looked to his face " yea give me smthg new" I said "no no for real hear me out" he paused "do you want to go see a movie together? Then we could go to the karaoke.." He continued. "No" is the only word that came from my lips. "Why ? Just please give me one chance! I know I fucked up really bad when I rejected you last year but please" he said trying to be calm " leave me alone San. When are you gonna get it ? It's like the 4th time now ! I don't like you and I don't trust you okay ? Now fuck off"

I just got out of the class and sprinted to my math class leaving him behind.

Hyunjin's pov:

I was walking to my class, and as I was passing by, I heard deiji's voice with a soft masculin voice coming from a class. So yk what happened? I decided to eavesdrop:)))))

As I was hearing their conversation it seemed like the boy was a dickhead as she said and that he likes her but she doesn't . Poor him, getting rejected by Deiji lol. As I started walking, Deiji sprinted out of there to her class. I followed her since we have same class I sat behind her next to Wooyoung, I noticed lots of times how they would send each other's some pieces of papers like messaging during the whole class.., I wonder what they're talking about.

Time skip

Deiji's pov:

I walked along with the rest of the class to the school cafeteria it was soo crowded tho.. anyways I sat on my usual spot and guess what hoes? Hwang frkn Hyunjin sat next to me. That's really unusual cuz wooyoung is supposed to sit next to me. Anyways, Felix and wooyoung sat in front of us.

We ate weirdly peacefully, no drama happened, wooyoung wasn't loud, Felix was too focused on eating, I was focused on the book I've been reading since 2 days ago and hyunjin well idk and idc.

I felt like my stomach started crumping out of nowhere. "Yah, wooyoung, im going to the restroom so don't worry" he nodded and I just ran out of the school cafeteria  while holding my stomach cuz it hurts too much.

While I was shitting :) , I heard some girls ( definitely pick me girls )

"Did you see how shes glued to hyunjin oppa ?, thats annoying omoo"

"that bitch, if I see her somewhere without my oppa wooyoung I'll kill her"

"You better do cuz she's gonna take my oppa Felix from me"

As I was hearing them, i had an idea to just get out of the toilet cuz mama ain't raise a coward bitch :))

I just got out of the toilet and went to wash my hands, I could hear them whispering as I acted as if I haven't heard what they said earlier

"Yah, Deiji ?" One of them said I turned my face to her " hmm ?" I just hummed. She scoffed and said more like screamed "yah ! When are you gonna stop being a bitch?" I just looked at her " well I don't know, that's gonna happen only when I decide to" I said giving her a smile.

with that I only felt my head being banged to the sink. I just raised my head seeing the blood that had come from the new opened wound. Did this bitch really hit me? I guess that's the bitch that "likes" wooyoung lol? Oh no man this isn't getting anywhere goods. With that I threw a fist right into her face as she fell down and her 2 friends started screaming and checking their friend up.

"Better make up right decisions next time when you talk to me" I glanced at them smiling and got out of the restroom .

That's when I saw ...

————————————————————————————
Yea that's it for now .. I guess this book is flopping idk what to do tbh ... anyways. Have fun reading :))