13

I walked out of the house and took a cab to the downtown.

I was walking and looking around for a caffe to drink some boba but I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my god im so sorry" I said while getting away from him a bit making a distance and bowing a couple of times
"No no its okay, I wasn't focused im sorry too" he said bowing.

We bid goodbye and went. As I was walking I noticed that he was walking on the same path as me. Same as I entered a caffe.

I took a seat by the glass window watching people passing by as I was trying to read the boba card.

"Um hey ? Do you mind If I sit here ? Since both of us are alone?" The guy that I bumped into earlier asked me.

"Yea sure ! That would be nice !" I said giving him a smile.

He sat down in front of me and we ordered our boba tea and waited.

"So what's your name?" He asked " my name is Deiji" I said.
Okay don't get me wrong be he looks soo good:/
"Nice to meet you! Im Minho" he said while shaking hands and bowing with heads.

We talked for a while and had discovered that we share a lot of interests . Like we both dance, we love cats and he also have 3 cats soonie doongi dori.

We decided to go to the park near the caffe since he was fun to be around. Turns out he goes to same school as mine! And he lives on my neighborhood too! Its weird that I've never seen him at my school.

We bought some ice cream and chatted for a while then both of us went silent. I looked over at him, staring at his sharp features, he had purple hair, sharp eyes, a pretty nose and a kinda heart shaped mouth. He's pretty.

"Staring too much ?" He said getting me out of my thoughts making me blush. "Hmm?" I hummed looking away from him.

He chuckled and then he insisted on waking me home.
We chatted on our way since he's on my neighborhood then we exchanged our numbers. He was a nice guy tho :)

"CHAN IM HOME!" I said while kicking my shoes off.

Then hyunjin was infront of me. My heart started beating so fast as I saw him.

"Hyunjin?" I said. Im kinda surprised that he's here. He kinda looked upset.

"Who was that ?" He said with a neutral tone.

"Who ?" I asked.

"The purple haired guy that walked you home" he said looking at me in the eyes.

"He's a friend... wait were you stalking me?" I asked him

"that doesn't matter, WHO THE FUCK IS HE ?!?" He said kinda yelling.

Oh wow I've never seen this side of him.. I'm kinda scared tho..

"I-I told you that he's m-my friend" I said trying to get to my room but he held into my arm.

"How do I not know him? YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT IM A FOOL ?! THAT I WONT FIND OUT THAT YOU WERE HAVING A DATE WITH SOME GUY THAT YOU DITCHED ME FOR I REA-"

He didn't have the time to finish what he was saying cuz I cut him off by crashing my lips into his and rolling my legs around his waist and putting my arms around his neck. He was taken back for a second but he responded to it.
We parted after a few seconds

"First, why did you kiss me? Second who was the guy ? tell me everything third you're mine" he said putting me down on the couch while leaning onto my body.

"To answer your questions, first, I kissed you because I can plus you didn't pull back, second, the guy that walked me home is a friend as I told you, we accidentally bumped onto each other while I was out, third, I'm not yours, if I was, why would you even ask why I kissed you, we're not even dating" I said slowly getting up from my place and heading upstairs leaving him standing there looking empty.

I don't why he looks empty but have I said something dumb? Hopefully I didn't. I locked myself on my room and slid down the wall

Minho

Minho:
Hey !

Minho:
I was wondering if
I could walk you to school
tomorrow since we live
on the same neighborhood?

Hi

Yea sure that would be cool.

Minho:
I'll be there at 7:30 !

Okay !

I have to go tho.

Bye

Minho:
Bye;)

I sighed while putting my phone on the cold floor as I was still sitting on the floor.
Then I heard a knock on the door behind me.

"Deiji, can we talk?" I knew it was Hyunjin because of his voice.

I stood up and opened the door letting him in.
I sat on the edge of my bed while he sat on the chair of my desk.

"What is it ?" I said blankly

"you know .. I've been trying to court you for a while now..." he stopped focusing his eyes at the floor "d-did start h-having f-feelings?" He said flustered switching his eyes right to my eyes.

I was honestly on a loss of words.. like should I confess to him or not? Im scared that he'd leave me or idk do some shit to me..

"Nevermind, it's okay if you can't answer I'll get going." He said giving me a smile

But that smile wasn't his sincere smile.. it looked like sad hurt smile. He left my room and soon I heard the front door close. I looked through the window seeing him run from my house. Okay but that hurt my heart.

Days went by...

Weeks...

1 months and half ...

Hyunjin and I didn't cross path, yea we're on the same classes, we share same friends but we didn't cross path, it's either me who have lunch with them or him.. I always run to the rooftop to have lunch with Minho. We've gotten pretty close lately, he understands me and knows about the whole situation that's why he's always there for me plus he's got along with wooyoung and Felix. Chan went back to Australia, leaving me all alone by myself on that shit hole of home, Wooyoung.. Wooyoung is pretty the same we kinda hang out and stuff but him and Felix know that there's smthg going on.

———————————————————————————————

Um heeeey..? Ig this book is flopping, it's really discouraging tbh . BUT LOOKING TO THE BRIGHT SIDEEEE
JEALOUSY IS #6 ON HYUNJINFF IM HAPPY
😭😭😭 anyways I'll update again in a few hours rnrbjrndjrnr byeee