11

Deiji's pov:

"Yea we know Chan hyung that's what's gonna happen later on cuz Deiji is not ready for a relationship right now" Hyunjin said
"Both of you are liars" Felix said "yea exactly, I could see how much you two like each other you whipped ass children" Wooyoung said

"Wooyoung I swear I'm gonna murder you" I said getting up from my seat but hyunjin held my arm making me sit down.

"Okay I think you two need time" Chan said getting up from his place.

We all watched some movies till it's was like 9 pm and lets be honest all of us were hungry as fuck.

I stood up and ordered some food and in 30 mins food was already here. We ate then we continued watching movies. I was still on the same couch as earlier. I could feel Hyunjin dozing off which made him put his head on my shoulder. But since he's taller than me I know that his neck is gonna hurt him when he wakes up so I tried to adjust him by putting his head on my lap and brushed some of his stray hair.

He looked soo peaceful while sleeping. His hair is sooo soft even tho It is a bit damaged because of the hair dye. His face features are just bomb. As I was observing him.

"You like him don't you?" Wooyoung said while looking at both of me and hyunjin

I just ignored his question and smiled

"Wait .. THATS MEANS THAT YOU DO !!!!" Felix said while his face started to lighten

Wooyoung a Felix got up and started dancing around the living room.

"YAH! DUMB BITCHES STOP YALL ARE GONNA WALE HIM UP" I said so they obeyed and stopped.

Time skip.

It's 1 am rn and Felix and Wooyoung went home, Chan went to his room. And hyunjin... well Hyunjin is still sleeping on my lap.. I really wanna go to bad but i don't know what to do. Like should I wake him up ? Or just leave him here ?
Chan came from his room.

"Deiji? You're still awake ?" He asked
"Yea.. he's sleeping" I sad looking at Hyunjin.
"Well, take him to your room ? I don't know think that this position is good for neither of you, plus it's late for him to go home at this time plus you two went through a lot and u need to rest" Chan said after drinking a cup of water.

Okay im gonna try to carry him upstairs. That's gonna take a long time. He's heavy for fucks sake.. he doesn't look heavy at all though. I put his arm on my shoulder while his head was on my shoulder. I opened the door and threw him on the bed. Gosh,... this bitch really have a deep sleep.

Anyways I adjusted him on my bed while I put some blankets on the floor and slept.

The next day:

I woke up feeling really cozy, I turned to my right then I felt someone next to me. Wait ! Last night I slept on the floor.. now I'm on my bed and there's someone next to me. Please let it be Chan and not Hyunjin please. I opened my eyes and there was Hyunjin sleeping... "You don't know how much I like you Hwang .." i said quietly.. I should probably wake him up

"Hyunjin ! HWANG HYUNJIN WAKE THE FUCK UP" I said "n-noo .. le-emme sl-ee-p just F-for 5 m-ore minutes" he said with a sleepy voice while pulling me into his chest, he sure sleeps too much.

Okay what the fuck am I supposed to do now. His scent is soo good and his chest is soo warm.

He looks beautiful. His eyes are really deep hooded and his nose is so cute an his lips look soft, his skin is literally glowing..

I don't mind waking up to this view every day but this is not our subject I should stop for fuck's sake im getting too carried away.

And if you're wondering if I like Hyunjin for real, then yes I do but it's not the right time im just gonna ignore my feelings for now... probably im gonna avoid him then....

I got up and prepared myself for school and got out from home. I need to get away from him so I don't get attached. I have to lose feelings even though I know how much he likes me.

I didn't bother to wake him up again.

I went to school and entered my first period and yaaay school day begins.

Time skip to lunch break.

I went to have lunch somewhere out since I don't wanna meet any of them so I went out of school to eat.

Throughout the day I kept trying to not run into him nor the others. They kept calling texting everything but I just ignored them. Even in class they tried to talk to me but I just ignored them.

School ended so I started walking home. I unlocked the door and got it

"Channie-yaaa" I yelled "yooo wassup" he said coming down stairs.  "Let's cook something?" I said " yea sure go get changed and come downstairs" he said.

I nodded and went upstairs. As I was changing onto some sweats and putting my hair into a ponytail, I hear the door bell of my house then the door being open and then shut.

As I went downstairs, there was Chan .. and Hyunjin, talking together..

"Deiji, can we talk for a sec ?" Hyunjin said
I just shook my head as a no sign
"Please We need to talk" he said. I looked over chan and he was giving that one "go fkn talk to him or I'll beat ur ass" look. I sighed and went outside to talk.