06

I went to open the door to see who It is and it was Hyunjin. Now get it right I don't even know what the fuck he's doing here or what the fuck he wants.

"Hey" he said while smiling "um hey ?" I said on a questioning tone. " I just wanted to see if you're okay cuz you didn't pick up your phone and went out of school running we were all worried about you" he said " no I'm okay" I said not wanting to talk more

He was about to say smthg that's when Chan yelled from the living room and came to me "yo who's on the door ?"

Chan came approaching me standing just behind me. " oh huh.. I better get going ..goodbye" Hyunjin said turning his back at us and then going.

I closed the door and went inside not understandings things from what happened.

"who was that?" Chan said. "A classmate" I said not paying much attention. "He doesn't look or seem like a classmate" he said kinda wiggling his eyebrows. "Um what do you mean ?" I asked him "IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?!?" he said kinda screaming I looked at him with a mocking face "Ahaha no you know that I'm still traumatized since Youngmin" I said "he obviously likes you" Chan said on a calm tone. " Chan can we get past this ? And I don't think that he likes me" I said sitting in the couch and snuggling onto Chan's chest more

Hyunjin's pov:

Since Deiji yanked my hand and ran away, I tried to call her multiple times and went everywhere at school searching for her. Im scared if she does something to herself or if something happens to her.

I had to run to the cafeteria to tell Wooyoung and Felix and they went around school searching for her with me, wooyoung looked deadass scared surely cuz he knows what she's capable of.

Me ? I don't know I'm just scared and worried I called her more that 10 times and sent her dms.. what if I did something wrong ? Did I do something wrong ?

"I have to find her" I said with a low voice while sitting down.

Felix came closer to me and hugged me, Felix always gives me comfort "we're gonna find her" Felix said patting my shoulder. "No I don't think something happened to her, i think she just needs time" wooyoung said "BUT WHAT IF NOT ?" I said screaming.

that's when I noticed that tears started coming out of my eyes, I don't know why I'm being too emotional, something inside of me tells me that I'm the reason and I can't help but feel guilty.

"Calm down Hyunjin, she's gonna be okay" Felix said while still patting my shoulder. He stood up and lend me his hand " come on hyunjin, let's go" Felix said.

Wooyoung bid goodbye and I walked with Felix to my house. We entered and ran upstairs to my room to change my clothes while Felix was just laying down.

I washed my face cuz my it was kinda swollen... I hate this about myself, how i get too emotional over stuff that are none of my business even tho im kinda in the wrong, I hate how I always feel guilty, I hate how my face gets swollen just because of 2 tears, I hate me.

I just went to my bed and plopped on laying down next Felix.

"Hyunjin?" Felix started " mmmh?" I hummed. "Do you like her ?" My eyes kinda widened. " who ?" I said on a calm tone. "Deiji" he spoke.

When he said her name, my heart started beating so fast that I thought I could die, that's how it's been for the past few days... I just kept silent to not answer his question

" you do ?" He asked again. Still I don't say anything. Felix got up like an insane psychopath running on my room "HYUNJIN LIKES DEIJI HYUNJIN LIKES DEIJI" and he continued while I hid my eyes with my hands, a habit that I've always had since I was a kid.

Then he jumped on top of me making me groan while he was still singing that stupid chant of his. "Dude stop my eardrums hurt" I said " answer me then ?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. "Yes I do but I swear if you tell I'm kicking ur short ass" I said "go to her house later check up on her ?" He said "yea maybe" I said kinda smiling. That's when I got a notification on my phone from an unknown number

+82********1

?:
Deiji is not who you
think she is

What do you mean ?

?:
Aren't u two dating?

?:
We saw her having a date with her boyfriend on a restaurant just now .

?:
Btw im Kim Dayun

Hahah really funny joke
Yah Deiji doesn't have anyone
Except me .

Plus from where did u get
My phone number ?

?:
I have my ways ;)

Aaaah this bitch really tryna do something haha. I just laughed at her dumb accusation, I know that Deiji doesn't have a boyfriend even tho I'm not her boyfriend and I'm not that close but whatever.
I'll just visit her later to check up on her since her phone has probably died :/

I just laid down hugging my best friend who gives me comfort since I knew him. Felix is literally a sunshine, he makes everyone laugh or happy or even smile a bit, he's soo cheerful.

You might ask, where are your parents ? Well my mother passed away when I was like 7 I guess on a car accident, and since then my father just abandoned me and went leaving me with my grandma, and a few months ago I moved out from her house just for some privacy and freedom.

Since my mother was rich, I inherited her money and stuff. That will keep me alive for years, means I don't have to work on an early age.

After a few hours, I put on my coat and beanie on, and started walking towards Deiji's house. Felix left an hour ago.

I rang her doorbell and she opened the door. I stood there admiring her face for a little

"Hey" i said while smiling "um hey ?" She said on a questioning tone. " I just wanted to see if you're okay cuz you didn't pick up your phone and went out of school running we were all worried about you" i said " no I'm okay" She said on a weird kinda tone.

I was about to ask her if she needs something that's when I heard a mainly voice "yo who's on the door ?" and then a guy I don't know he looks a little bit older than us appeared behind her, he was not as tall, probably felix's length, he had dark brown hair with a good smile, he wasn't wearing a shirt on and he was standing super close to Deiji.

My heart sank on its place realizing that what dayun said was real. He is really her boyfriend. No one knew about it I guess. I felt hurt.

" oh huh.. I better get going ..goodbye"

That's all what I said l, turning my back to her and walking away from her house

———————————————————————————————
Yall im really grateful for the 3 votesss !!! I LOVE YALL ISTGGG 😭😭😭 IM REALLY HAPPY

Plz vote for the chapters it really means the world for me and comment cuz seeing ppl that see and read but doesn't comment kinda discourage me ;/