18

This bitch... I have to clean the house a bit:/.

By the time I cleaned the house it was 2 am. And I just remembered that I didnt tell Hyunjin that we're picking up Chan. So I called him. I don't care if it's late :)

"Deiji ?! What's wrong?! Something happened?!?" He said respond to the phone call. "Haha no it's just that Chan called and he'll be in korea at 9 am and he wanted you to pick him up with me" I said "oh.. you scared me.. well no go sleep I'll pass by you house at 8 am okay ?" He said "yea okayy then"
"Goodnight I love you" then he cut me off immediately.

Did he just tell me the L word ?! MY CHEEKS ARE BURNING.

Hyunjin's pov:

Yes my dumbass really did that. Well they say when you're half asleep you say what comes to your mind. I feel so embarrassed and my palms are sweaty now how am I even supposed to go to sleep after what I did ?

Deiji's pov:

Welp it's 6:30 am, and yes you guessed it, I didn't sleep.
I couldn't stop of what Hyunjin said. Does he like me that much? I'm scared of hurting him.

I just laid down for HOURS just stared at the ceiling all the time. It's now 7 am so why not getting my lazy ass up and prepare myself ? Ok.

I took a quick shower and when I saw my face in the mirror, I looked like a fkn zombie :-|

I wore a black plaid skirt with a black top with some chunky black platforms and I wore a cardigan. I put on some concealer and a line of eyeliner with a bit of blush and glitter under my eyes and a bit of mascara. (Yea weird of me to put on that much effort on myself but yk it happens). And I sat in front of the tv whole I ate some oats with fruits and yogurt cuz I felt like eating that. (Change of personality? Yes maybe idk)

After like 10 mins the door knocked and its Hyunjin :)

As soon as I opened the door he immediately hugged me really tight "I missed you" he said. I could feel my cheeks blushing okay okay this should stop sjsbsjsnajnsal.
"Hyunjin we saw each other less than 10 hours ago" I said hugging him back. "But that's a lot.." he said I could feel him pouting. I got on my tippy toes and ruffled his hair because of how clingy he is.

All I could feel around him is butterflies. And I'm scared of that feeling.

I took his hand and went outside. He was wearing a black sweater and some baggy black jeans and black converses. We're kinda matching haha.

We took a cab and went to the airport. We sat side by side.

"Are you gonna tell Chan about us ?" He loud whispered

I nodded giving him a smile as he did the same giving me his biggest smile. We took our phones out and started taking pics together. Our first pics together.

After a few minutes we were outside the airport. "Did he tell you why he's coming ?" He asked me putting his arm around my shoulder. "No but we're gonna see later" I said putting my arm around his waist since he was way taller than me.

We waited for like 20 mins ? And Chan appeared ! As soon as he saw us he dropped his bags and came running towards us hugging me immediately. Hyunjin stood there giving Chan the laser eyes as if he's burning a hole right through him. I giggle at his act.

"Deijiiiii I missed youuuuu" Chan cried. "It's only been like a month Chan haha" Hyunjin said "says the one who said he missed me after less than 10 hours of seeing me" I said making Hyunjin's face flush with a red tint. "Looks like someone's jealous and blushy" Chan said parting from me the going to hug Hyunjin.

Hyunjin didn't seem Interested at all. He looked like he hated being hugged.

"So you two ? Did you court her well ?" Chan wiggled his eyebrows which made me laugh "yea we're together since yesterday" Hyunjin said " oh well thats good congrats! Do Felix and wooyoung know ? Wooyoung would probably freak out haha" he said chuckling at the end "no they still don't know we gonna tell them soon" I said looking at Hyunjin. 

We took a cab and went home to install his luggage and all.  Then we went out to eat

"Okay, may you tell us why you came ?" Hyunjin said. "Welp, this is a surprise but.. I GOT ACCEPTED INTO JYP!" he said excited "WAIT .. Jyp as the jyp entertainment?!?!?" I said surprised I couldn't believe my ears "uhm yes !" He said quietly "wait what about you studies ? Like weren't studying as a med student ?" I said kinda getting concerned

"yea about that... that what my parents know.. they didn't know that the university I was in is an art university. So yea I told them about it just when I got accepted" he said proud of himself "woah congrats! I wish I could join Jyp hahaha" Hyunjin said "well actually you can, do you have any talent ?" Chan asked "I dance and rap" Hyunjin responded " oh wow.. you could definitely get in, just give it a try, it won't harm" Chan said "yea maybe" Hyunjin said then we all continued to eat.

————————————————————————————
This is a shorter chapter than usual ummm but yeaaaaaaaa I wrote this in math class lamaoaooaoaoaoaoa
Anyways byee
Voteeee