25

I gave him my phone number and just smiled. It's nice having new friends ig.

"What about we have dinner together later ? I really want to get to know you plus it seems like you don't know anyone here" Yuta asked "sounds great, call me when you finish your shift !"  He nodded and went to finish his work

I finished eating then I went going around on the city since I never been here. It's pretty and peaceful .

I had lunch then went to my hotel room.

As I got there, I turned on my phone and started going through the dms and calls they sent me throughout my absence.

I felt bad. But why am I the one feeling bad ? Shouldnt he be the one to feel bad after cheating on me ? Man sucks ass fr.

I sent yuta my adress and then took a shower so quick and put some clothes on and sat on the little sofa on the room .

I started going through my gallery, seeing all those memories I had with my friends and him when everything was going good. I started tearing up a little .

Suddenly, Chan called. I hesitated wether to pick up or not but knowing well that he's worried I picked up.

"Hello?!?" He said from the other side of the line "hi" I said "what the fuck where are you Deiji!?!? Everything is chaotic here!" He said kinda yelling. "I just left" I responded "where where ?!? Your boyfriend is going crazy here and wooyoung beat the shit out of him yesterday and wouldn't talk to us, even Hyunjin didn't say anything he just keeps looking everywhere for you" he ranted " well, tell him weren't those trainee bitches enough for him? Tell him to forget about me and I'm never coming back and no I'm not telling u where iam Chan till I get a rlly great hold of myself" I said crying and declining his call.

Yuta was calling me non stop and after some minutes someone was knocking on my door.

I opened the door and it was Yuta. I started hiding my face with my hair not wanting him to see me in such condition.

"Wait wait wait wait waiiiiiiitttt" he said turning me to him by my shoulders and taking the hair off of my face.

"What happened ? You didn't even pick up the phone" he said feeling a bit of concern on his voice.

"Nothing haha" I said wiping the tears out of my face with the sleeves of my sweats.

"Deiji you know you can trust me, right ?" He said wiping the tears on my cheeks.

Flashback of when hyunjin said the same thing. And still, he fucked up.

I just nodded and went to the toilet and washed my face then went back to where I was.

We got out and went to a restaurant really close to where I was crashing.

I ordered some sushi while he ordered the same.

"If you want you can tell me what happened ? Sorry I'm just concerned" he said kinda blushing

"Just someone called me from Korea and I didn't want to talk to them haha" I said clearly lying

I bet he knew I was lying but it's not like I'm fully lying..whatever I don't care.

"If you want we can stay and order something to deliver ?" He said patting my back

"No no let's go out" I said as I skipped the room.

I started running throughout the hallways to the elevator hearing yuta running behind me.

I was running too fast and I entered the elevator but Yuta entered the elevator and blocked me against the wall of it .

"Caught you" he said looking down at me

Our eyes met and it was like I'm being hypnotized by his mesmerizing eyes.

I just pushed him away feeling my cheeks getting red . No this can't happen. This isn't happening. This shouldnt happen.

We just went to a restaurant, ordered and ate while talking.

"What's your major in korea ?" He asked
"Oh I was on SOPA aka the performing arts school, my major is dancing haha" I said while biting onto my sandwiching "wait really??" He asked getting surprised "yea" I said giggling at his reaction "and are you planning on getting under some companies ?" He asked "maybe yes, as a backup dancer of course" I said still eating "why not as a trainee?" He asked giving me his attention. I felt kinda intimidated by him because of his sharp look.

"Uh I'm not great at singing nor rapping" I said kinda taken back " but you still can audition, they give classes while being a trainee" he said "I don't know" I said unsure "you should really give it a try even thought is kinda rough at first but then you'll get used to it" he said excited and smiling "ill think about it, wait ... how do you know all of this ?" I asked getting confused "oh.." he paused "im a trainee under SM" he said " WAIT REALLY ? ISNT SM IN KOREA ?" I asked shocked " yea they're on Korea, im transferring there in a few months, they do have a little part here in Japan" he said "oh I see, maybe I'll give it a try, seeing that maybe I can get accepted" I said smiling "yes yes you can do it."

——————————————————————
New ship ? 🤫