07

Hyunjins pov:

I was walking straight to my home kinda feeling betrayed for no reason it's not like we had a thing or something , opened the door and shut it and went to my room shutting the door behind me, I couldn't feel my knees anymore to the point I fell on them and out of nowhere tears started streaming down my cheeks. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just move on ? Of course I have to move on. Hyunjin you don't have any other chance or way to get her. You have to accept it, I have to accept it. It's just that I feel bad for myself. 2 days can do a lot I guess.. I've only known her for 2 days and this is what happens to me.. 

I went downstairs and opened the cabinet on the kitchen, took a bottle and started drinking and walking towards the living room, plopping myself onto the sofa.

Out of nowhere, Felix called, probably he's gonna ask me how she's doing, but who's gonna ask how I am doing ?

I picked the phone up.

"Hellooooo" Felix said on an excited voice " what do you want ?" I said not even giving in too much energy "I'm just trying to check up if you visited Deiji? How is she ?" He asked "she's okay, her boyfriend is taking care of her" I said in an annoyed tone "excuse me what? What boyfriend? Deiji doesn't have one. I mean it's obvious" he said through the phone. "Yah Felix ? Fuck off, I said she have a boyfriend now leave me the fuck alone I don't wanna talk" I said and hung up.

It was already like 11 pm, and the alcohol was really kicking in since I drunk too many bottles. I heard the front door open and it's Felix.

He just threw himself on me and hugging me.
I started crying, too much, I've never felt like crying that hard. I cried while hugging Felix, he really is my comfort person.

My chest was hurting me from crying and I can feel my head hurting and my throat feels like it's being choked. I just couldn't bared it. At this point, I think I really have a severe attachement issues.

"I'm so sorry Felix" I said while crying. "It's okay Hyun" he said hugging me and patting my back "im really sorry I was soo rude to you" I said "Hyunjin it's okay I know how you're feeling" he said "she really have a boyfriend, I guess the were right .. why am I even crying? It's not like we've know each other for long." I said while sobbing. "Hyunjin it's okay you're gonna find better" he said comforting me. " I don't want to" I just said while continued to cry.

Felix probably ignore what I said. But yea, that continued for like some few other minutes till I felt myself drift to sleep.

Felix's pov:

Maaan, I really feel sorry for Hyunjin, he was crying all the time and bottles were everywhere all around the living room and the kitchen.

My best friend is really this soft. He's been to this point before because of some girl and it took him a while to move on because of his stupid attachment issues.

I felt Hyunjin falling assleep so I laid him son on the couch and went downstairs to get some blankets, I took off his shoes and threw the blanket on him. Then I took all the bottles to the bin.

when Hyunjin was rude to me on the phone, I knew he was drinking and that he didn't mean shit from what he says, I'm used to this.

I took off my shoes and laid on the other sofa hoping to sleep.

Deiji's pov:

The whole night I couldn't sleep, it's already 2 am and I've been trying to sleep since like 2 hours. I took a pill but still I don't know why I'm not sleeping, I couldn't stop thinking about why Hyunjin literally backed off earlier when he was gonna say something. I hope he's okay I guess. I'll check up on him tomorrow since it's too late right now to send him a dm or call him. Then slowly I drifted off to sleep.

Hyunjin's pov:

I woke up by the sun rays hitting my face. As I lifted my head off, it started hurting me a lot. I went to the kitchen to find some pain killers. But I found Felix cooking.

"Good morning!" He said cheerfully " good morning.. by any chance do you know where are the pain killers ?" I asked "aa wait I'll get them to you" he said then came back with the pills as he approached me " ooof Hyunjin you have to take a shower, you reek off of alcohol" he said holding his nose.

I took the pill and went upstairs to the bathroom. I took a shower thinking about what happened yesterday. Hyunjin, you have to take a hold of you self, you're not sad you're okay.

I went to the sink to wash my teeth, as I was doing that, I looked at myself on the mirror, my face was freaking puffed and red, and my chest still feels tight, it hurts a lot.

I went to my room and changed onto my uniform and went downstairs finding my breakfast with a little note " Hyunjin-ah don't be sad, you're stong! CHEER UP!!! Also I left cuz I have to change my clothes, see you at school :)" I smiled at how cheerfull Felix is. I didn't feel like eating.. I went out of my house and bought a cup of americano on my way to school.