10

Deiji's pov:

We both looked at each other's face for a while, he's handsome, while still on top of me then we both straightened our position and just looked to the void, till he spoke.

"I like you.. I for real do .." he said. I turned my head to him and he was already looking at me " I get it if you don't like me, you should just tell me .." he continued "hyunjin.." I said putting my hand on top of his hands "it's not that I don't like you, you're a really great boy... I'm just not ready for a relationship.." I said "oh .. well, Kim Deiji, Do I have the right to court you ?" He said with a winkey face. "Yea sure" I said smiling at him.

He then out of nowhere straight up hugged me so I hugged him back.

Okay get it right, I don't know how to say it but, i kinda like him, my problem is, that I'm too scared and anxious so yea that's why I lied ...

We continued eating and then when we were going downstairs he caught my hand and interlocked his fingers onto mine, I just smiled at his sudden action.
You could tell that we look like 2 fools with puffy red faces going around the the school halls. But it's okay.

I called wooyoung and he said that he's at the caffe shop with Felix and Chan. So I just looked at Hyunjin to see his reaction to that name and he was okay with it but it doesn't feel like he actually is okay.. so we ended up not going to the caffé and went to my house

I opened the door and immediately kicked off my shoes and plopped on the sofa, I looked over and hyunjin was just staring around.. is this bitch dumb ?

"Ya, Hyunjin-ah ? What's wrong?" I said "No um nothing" he smiled and sat next to me

I changed onto something comfy but I felt bad that Hyunjin is still wearing his school uniform so I gave him some of Chan's clothes. And yea, Chan doesn't mind. He changed his clothes and sat on the sofa next to me.

And I had an idea, I went downstairs and brung a basket full of skin care products. He looked at me with a "what we gonna do with that?"face.

"So since we both been through a lot especially you, our faces look so puffed, so we gonna put on face masks till it's gone, okay ? Okay." I said he just nodded and smiled.

I chose the mango face mask and he chose the flowers face mask, we applied it to each other's face and then went to the kitchen and prepared some popcorn and bring it to the living room and we started watching movies.

My head was rested on his shoulder while he just wrapped his weight arm around me and put his head on top of my head.

I swear if someone who doesn't know us see us like this they will straight up think that we're a couple.

We watched a drama that it wasn't even that good while eating popcorn.

Now it's time to take off the mask, so I motioned him to follow me to the toilet. he insisted on taking off my face mask so I agreed. I sat on the sink cuz I was too short, now it's my turn to take off his face mask I leaned in and took it off of his face gently, I could feel him looking straight to my soul with his deep pretty eyes.

I got carried away while looking at him and I was leaning in so was he. I don't know what got onto me but I just kissed his lips and he kissed back, getting really close to me till his body is in between of my legs, putting his hands around my waist and my hands were around his neck and hair, feeling my heart being frozen.

Then suddenly the bathroom toilet opened and guess who? YAAAAY ITS WOOYOUNG AND CHRIS AND FELIX! . As soon as I saw them we aggressively pulled away from each other as if nothing happened. But dumb ass Deiji.. I'm sure they saw. Mine and Hyunjin's face were red and we didn't even dare to look at each other. I could feel their eyes literally burning me and him but they were smirking tho ...

We all went downstairs and basically sat on the sofas . I sat on the sofa and hyunjin immediately sat next to me, my eyes widened by his action. And wooyoung and Felix sat on the other sofa. And Chan brung a chair and sat in front the 4 of us facing us. Okay cool now I'm about to get teased because of my dumbass.

"So who's gonna talk ?" Chan said
We all looked at each other's face. "Okay imma talk out what I'm understanding from the whole situation" he added.

" so Deiji and wooyoung and Felix and - what's your name ?" He asked pointing at hyunjin. "Hyunjin.." he said. " I'm Chris or Chan nice to meet you, so all 4 of you are on the same class, Felix and Hyunjin are new right ?" He said. We all nodded. "So Deiji likes hyunjin ?" He said.  My head shot to chan's direction and I didn't say anything I was too confused. "Chan Hyung, hyunjin likes Deiji and he even had a mental breakdown and drank all night yesterday after he saw you with her here when he came to visit her cuz he thought that you were her boyfriend" Felix said

"YAHHH! You didn't have to expose me you
snitch.." Hyunjin said while trying to hide his face.

I put my hand on his hands jus to comfort him.

"Okay so you both are dating now ?" Wooyoung said
"No" I said " I'm courting her since she's not ready yet." Hyunjin said kinda smiling but I can tell that he's hurt. I felt immediately guilty.

"But, WE SAW YOU EARLIER EATING EACH OTHER'S FACE AND TODAY ON THE ROOFTOP-!!"
Felix said and wooyoung put his hand on felix's mouth to stop him from talking. "I- YAH ! YOU WERE THERE THE ENTIRE TIME ?!?!" I screamed "sorry we just wanted to see if y'all made up.." wooyoung said "to be honest that whole make out session was hot-" Felix said and wooyoung put his hand again on his mouth.

I could feel my face burning from being red so is hyunjin's face, I didn't even dare to look at them.

"Well I think that you both should date" Chan said

———————————————————————————————

Hey yall ! How are y'all ? I hope y'all are okay.
Im soo happy cuz of the views im getting but idk it feels like this book is flopping and since it's my first book, this situation is really discouraging.
But I'm gonna still post! I hope y'all like it and plz vote !!!