14

Hyunjin's pov:

Welp.... It's been 1 month and 2 weeks exactly.

We didn't crossed path, by that I mean that we never talked since what happened that day. Never talked but only looked at each other.

Everytime I see her I feel like my heart is burning and and aching on the inside, the feeling of loss killing me. I grew so attached to her even for only a week.. it feels bad.

We didn't cross path and we didn't even eat at the same table it's always either me or her. Seeing her with the same guy that walked her home that she told me that he was just her friend, him being by her side 24/7 posting each other's on socials, hanging out together, sitting on the same desk really makes my blood boil because of how close he is to her, I wish it was me.

I've always just observed her, I cannot get over her even tho I stopped courting her and she probably likes that purple haired guy.

Felix's pov:

A lot changed...

Hyunjin isn't the same anymore since a month and so. He skips school often and gets drunk every now and then then call me confessing thinking that I was Deiji .He lost like 7 kg and he wouldn't eat at all to the point that now I can see his bones. He didn't go to the gym at all nor his dance practice.

It hurts me seeing my best friend struggling like that.

Deiji isn't the same either and I think she and Minho have a thing, and that worries me a lot because of how hurt my best friend will be if he finds out.

Minho is a good guy but my best friend is a priority and i could tell how much Hyunjin loves her not only likes her.

He distanced himself from us even when he eats with us or hangs out with me and Wooyoung hes always silent and tries to not talk about Deiji or his feelings.

Wooyoung's pov:

Im worried about both Hyunjin and Deiji. They re not okay. Something for sure happened and they both refuse to talk about it or have a conversation about each other.

They don't even want to cross path. Deiji sometimes just runs away when she sees him. Minho is a gentle guy, she seems really comfortable around him though.

Minho's pov:

Umm.. idk how to say this, but i sure caught feelings for Deiji, since the day we met I've always found her interesting and we share lots of interests.

What makes things bad is her feelings. I know that she doesn't like me but she like Hyunjin, she always complains about what if she did smthg bad or the feeling she feels when she sees him.

Im not giving up on her by saying this but yk feelings could change? So yea im doing my best. Even tho that Hyunjin and I never met I could tell that he hates my guts.

Deiji's pov:

I went to school with Minho by my side, girls didn't annoy me anymore so thats good. I was walking to my locker then I saw him. I don't know how to even approach him anymore but i guess it's for the best. I hope he's doing well tho.
And I'm gonna admit, yes I love him.

"So you have English class now ?" Minho asked. "Yea, and you have Chinese class so you should hurry before the teacher kills you" I said pushing him out of my way because it was getting late.

I entered my class and sat on the back as I always did for a while. Then he sat right next to me. Ok this is unusual. I just ignored him and focused on class. Im pretty good in this subject so it was cool for me to pass these 2 hours.

But i always felt him staring at me or poking my hand as a sign to turn to him but I didn't. I want to but I won't do it. It's for the sake of both of us. I just ignored his existence.

The bell rang and I got up while putting my things on my bag and leaving the class. I was walking to my locker to change my books.

"DEIJI!!!" He yelled from behind me

I stood still because I didn't know what to do. Should I turn around or walk away. I don't know. My mind was blurring too much. It felt like lots of things were going around my mind.

I could feel all the students looking towards him and I. He came running to me. I was holding my breath so I don't freak out.

"How much are you gonna keep doing this?" He said "Doing what?" I asked "IGNORING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!! THIS LITTLE GAME OF YOURS" he said yelling at me. "You chose this Hyunjin, plus it's good for both of us" I said while sighing relieving some stress out of me.

I walked away from him and went to my locker. As I was opening my locker door, he slammed his hand on the door making it shut close making me turn around.

It's like a kdrama scene. He made eye contact with me.
It felt like he was staring into my soul.

"WHEN IS THIS GONNA END?!?" he yelled at me
"I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UNDERSTAND THAT THIS SHIT IS FUCKING WITH FUCKING MIND?!?!" He kept yelling.

No words came out of my mouth, I was scared. I have a lot to say but at that moment, everything I wanted to tell him just disappeared into a hole on the back of my mind.

I just turned my back at him and went running. I don't know where to go nor who to call. I don't want to call anyone to be honest because I don't wanna annoy anyone with my shut anymore.

I ran as much as I could, the fastest that I can. I was now by Han river. I just stood there. I didn't feel anything to be honest. Im just too empty at this point.

You know that feeling when you want to cry but you don't want to because you're scared of people's judgment?
Yea that feeling.

As I was standing there while cars were passing by, I felt my knees trembling. Trembling to the point that couldn't even stand up anymore. All of a sudden, I fell on my knees, crying. I couldn't hold it anymore. Everything seems soo blurred.

———————————————————————————————

DeiHo or DeiJin?

Well I hope you like it.
YES IK TOO MUCH EMOTIONS

Vote <33