24

Deiji's pov:

It's been day now since I've been in Tokyo, Locked on my hotel room, not accepting any service. I didn't show any sign of someone being alive in this room.

I didn't use my phone neither, I just put it on airplane mode and just spent my day listening to some songs in my earphones.

I don't even know if my parents know about this.

They wouldn't care either way.

Today, I decided to get a hold of myself, and start fresh. I took a bath and changed my clothes onto a hoodie with some baggy jeans and some converses. I put on some makeup and just went out.

I didn't know where I was going, on my way, I saw a little coffee shop at the end of the alley, I just went there to get some food since I haven't eaten.

I ordered some cheese cake and a Frappuccino macchiato.

"No no it's on me" the young part timer said as I was about to pay. "Oh, no no , I don't know you plus I can't accept that" I said kind of embarrassed "please ?" He said "alright then...." I paused to read the tag name on his outfit "Yuta , but next time it's on me" I said smiling at him. "Oh so there's gonna be a next time huh miss ..?" He said trying to know my name "Deiji, and yea I'm staying here for a while haha" I said trying to not remember what I left behind me "oh so you're a foreigner ?" He asked leaning on the counter for a bit " yea, korean hahaha" I responded while nodding "your Japanese is really good though, it sounded like a native speaker" he said giving me a big smile with his teeth out "hahah thank you"

As I said that, the other worker called me to take my order, I took it and sat on the very end of the shop , where there was a pink heart shaped table with pink chairs that have a heart on the back. It was really cute though.

As I was sitting there eating my cheesecake I remembered the time me and hyunjin happened to be on the same restaurant, and when I met Minho and sat with him and became friends.

I miss minho

But i miss Hyunijin more..

As I was deep on my thoughts, the part timer showed up at my table. Eew at him "actually, can I get your phone number If that's okay ?"