Chapter 38

heyyyy babes, I'm SO SO SO SORRY that this took like forever to update, I've been so busy! I hope your New Years was great, and also I GOT TICKETS TO THE ALL TIME LOW/PIERCE THE VEIL/MAYDAY PARADE/YOU ME AT SIX TOUR FOR APRIL! Do you understand how excited I am like HOLY SHIT ALL MY FAVORITES! Anyway, song of the chapter is:

Must Be The Music-The Summer Set

The Summer Set were announced for Warped and I'm PUMPED because I didn't get to see them this fall, so YAY! I love them so much c:

Okay, so the next few chapters are what I like to call The Warped Diaries and shit gets real. I love y'all! ♥♥

xx

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

"Oh my god it's already hot. I love it!" I squealed stepping off of my tour bus. Yes, the first year I have my own band and tour bus! I was wearing my black denim shorts, my white tank top with the anchor on it, and my black combat boots. My hair was up in a high ponytail.

"Go ahead and find Alex, I'm sure you missed him," Mike chuckled at me. I stuck my tongue out at him but nonetheless left to go find him.

I finally reached their bus and went inside. "Hey Flyzik," I greeted Matt who waved at me with a smile and went to the back to find Alex.

"Guess who!" I said placing my hands over Alex's eyes.

"Hmm Kim Kardashian?!" he guessed.

"I wish, she gorgeous," I said.

He turned around to face me and pulled me closer, "You're way more gorgeous," he smirked putting his lips onto mine.

We were kissing until we were interrupted. "Hate to be a pain in the ass but we have a lot to do," Matt said pointing to his watch.

"Our first Warped Tour with different schedules," I said frowning.

"We'll make it work," Alex reassured me.

"I hope so Mr. Main Stage," I said to him.

"Hey we'll still be okay," he said.

"I hope you still have time for me," I joked as he hugged me tighter.

"Always," he said kissing my forehead.

I giggled as we both exited the bus. I went back to my tour bus as Alex and the band did their schedule.

I walked on the tour bus to find Mike reading an AP Magazine while Chris and Drew fought over the box of gummy bears. Typical.

"Guys?" I asked. They all looked over at me with questioning looks.

"Is this how we're spending our first day of our first Warped Tour together?" I asked them.

They immediately got up and Chris threw me over his shoulder carrying me off of the bus.

"I didn't mean to do this!" I said referring to being carried.

"Well we should be getting to the stage anyway, what better time to carry you than now?" Chris said with a chuckle.

"I don't know how I deal with you guys," I joked.

"You love us!" Drew said.

We got to the stage and I was put down. This year we were playing on the Monster Energy stage. Which worked out perfectly not only because Mayday Parade was playing here, but because Monster Drinks were my obsession.

"I'm so excited oh my gosh!" I said jumping around. The guys just laughed at me.

I tweeted out: