Chapter 32

Hello darlings. I'm SO sorry this is so late. I've been so busy, but I can't thank you all enough for the kind comments and everything! ♥

Sooo All Time Low has US Spring Tour dates and I'm SO pumped. FKDlsjkFL:j

It's freezing, but the song of the chapter is:

Just Give Me A Reason-P!nk ft. Nate Ruess

This song is about someone being paranoid that the love between one and another is fading and they wanna save it. Kinda how Sarah is feeling with Alex. I LOVE this song, it gives me chills.

So thank you all forever, love you guys! ♥♥

xx

_______________________________________________________________

The next day I woke up and saw that it was 8:30 in the morning. Too early but for some reason I couldn't fall back asleep. The excitement of Christmas morning was in the air!

Everyone had left the party around 1:30 in the morning. We called cabs for most of them since they were a bit tipsy. But nonetheless it was a successful party.

I sat up and carefully removed myself from Alex's arms. I snuck downstairs and figured I'd make him breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, toast, hashbrowns, and pancakes. A nice Christmas breakfast.

I was finally done and it was about 9:45. I heard footsteps and two hands snake around my waist.

"Merry Christmas," Alex said kissing my neck.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I said turning around to kiss his lips.

He saw the breakfast spread and his eyes widened. He gave me another kiss before sitting down.

"You're amazing, you know that?" he said grabbing a plate.

I smiled, "I wanted to have a nice Christmas breakfast," I said.

After breakfast and cleaning up, I made hot chocolate and we both sat In the living room together with a blanket.

"So what was wrong yesterday?" Alex asked rubbing my arm. I looked up at him questioning if I should tell him or not. Tay and Cass were right, it wasn't good to keep things in. I'd better tell him.

"I just...didn't know you invited Lisa," I said fiddling with the blanket in my hands. He sighed and nodded.

"I'm really sorry about that. I should have told you. I just mentioned it to her and I didn't think she'd stop by but she did," he said.

"I know you were with her before," I said.

"There's an explanation for that though,  it's part of your gift," he said with a small smile.

"My gift?" I asked, confused. How was him going out with his ex girlfriend part of my gift.

"Lisa's known you for a couple of years and I wanted toget you something extra special this year. So I asked her to come with me to help pick out your gifts," he said.

I sighed in relief. Of course, he wouldn't cheat on me and he wouldn't lie to me. I was worried for nothing!

"So you don't still have feelings for Lisa?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Of course not. She's a friend, but I love you," he said kissing my temple.

"I love you too," I said kissing him back.

"Speaking of gifts, let's open them!" he said excitely like a little kid. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

He wanted me to open mine last which wasn't fair to me but I didn't argue. I only laughed and pushed him.