Chapter 26

HEY! So this chapter is kinda short and all and I'm so sorry next chapter will be better. I'm also sorry it took so freaking long! UGH I HAVE BEEN BUSY. SPEAKING OF BUSY I WENT TO THE ALL TIME LOW CONCERT YESTERDAY! It was FABULOUS. We were really close and ugh I want to relive the night over and over. I gave Vinny a five dollar tip because I'm in love with him and he smiled and was like "thanks!" THEY PLAYED TWENTY SONGS HOLY SHIIIT. My ears are still ringing and Matt was like in front of us at one point and we were like "Hi Matt!" and he smiled and was like "Hey!" It was just fjdskl;fjdslk One of my pictures on the side --->

ANYWAY. The song of this chapter is:

Thinking-Against The Current

I'm using this song as one of Sarah's band's singles. Against The Current is this band that Mike Ferri's brother is in they're SO good they're like a mini We Are The In Crowd, check 'em out! What do you guys think of Sarah's band's name? Lemme know! I love you all GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS ALL TIME LOW ♥ (funny seeing as I'm an atheist)

xx

_______________________________________________________________ 

I gasped taking out the silver charm bracelet that was inside the box. It glistened with the lighting shining onto it. There were three charms on it. One was the skull and crossbones symbol of All Time Low, one was a British flag, and one was a four leaf clover.

"Alex," I breathed absolutely loving it. I could hear him sigh of relief on the other end.

"Do you like it?" he asked with a hint of hopefulness to his voice.

"I love it! It's beautiful," I said happily as Cassadee helped me put it on.

"I couldn't find a real four leaf clover so I hoped that one would do, the British flag is for our first date in London, and of course the All Time Low symbol because without this band I would have never met you," he said.

I was sure I was crying when I felt the tears streaming down my face. "Oh my god Alex. This is amazing. Thank you so much, I love you," I said.

"I love you too. Just three more weeks babe, then I get to see you," he said cheefully.

I laughed and nodded even though he couldn't see me. "Three weeks. We can do this," I said.

"We can do this," he repeated. I heard shuffling in the background and assumed it was Jack considering he yelled "PENIS!"

I giggled and heard Alex smack him. "I have to go, but I'm glad you liked it," he said.

"I love it, and I love you. Three weeks," I said with a sad smile.

"Three weeks babe, I love you too," he said.

We hung up and I suddenly felt really sad that we weren't able to even hug each other at the moment. I knew things were changing and I wasn't sure if I liked it. I had a band now. I was coming out with an album. I was going to probably tour. I was scared.

Rian had an early flight the next morning and Cassadee had to stay in a hotel by The Voice studio. She was going to be filming promos and battle rounds for a couple of weeks. So I was back to being by myself in the hotel room.

I hugged Rian and Cassadee goodbye and thanked them for everything. I really hope they get married soon because they're too adorable.

I went to sleep that night missing Alex more than usual. This made me paranoid, I was always afraid that people were going to get sick of me and leave me. I drifted off to sleep letting my mind wander.

I was suddenly at the venue at Warped Tour. I was smiling and happy, going off to see Alex and the boys on the bus.

I stepped on and cringed when I saw the sight in front of me. Alex and Liz were kissing...no scratch that...making out on the couch of the front lounge.