Chapter 31

Hi lovelies. So this is the big party chapter wooo! Some special guests come in! Next chapter...CHRISTMAS! YAY! So I'm eating a soft pretzel right now and realizing I'm addicted to salt O: 

Haha, anyway...the song of the chapter is:

 Wanted-Megan & Liz (cover)

I LOVE MEGAN AND LIZ. I've been listening to them for years, check em out! This song is actually really cute even though I don't like country music. It's more pop-ish with their version. Just listen (:

I love you all very very very much. Thank you for the comments, I love them! Keep em coming darlings! ♥

xx

__________________________________________________________________ 

Today was the day I was leaving my mother's house to go back and stay with Alex. It was bittersweet. I loved my mom and obviously was going to still see her but it was sad leaving.

"Bye mom," I said hugging her tightly. I hugged my stepdad before.

"Bye honey, I'll see you next week," she said with a smile.

"Okay, I love you," I said.

"I love you sweetie, be careful," she said kissing my head. And with that I was off.

As I drove the thought of Lisa crept back into my mind. I didn't want to bring it up...but Alex had to know I knew something was up right? I groaned. Just when things were getting back to normal they had to get messed up again.

I pulled into the driveway and got out. I used my key and went inside. It seemed empty and I didn't know if Alex's car was in the garage or not.

"Hello?" I called out to the house. Baz ran up to me barking. I kneeled down and pet him.

"Hey boy! Where's Alex?" I asked walking in with him trailing behind me.

I saw a note on the counter:

Hi babe!

Just had to go out last minute, I'll be back soon! Welcome home! :)

Love,

Lex

I smiled, I really did miss him. I guess I could push Lisa out of my mind for now.

I settled in again, putting my things away and cleaning up a little bit. I was washing dishes when I heard the front door open.

"Honey I'm home!" Alex called out. I rolled my eyes but ran to hug him.

"I missed you," he said holding me tightly.

"I missed you too," I smiled at him wrapping my arms around his neck.

He brought home Chinese food for lunch and we sat and ate it while watching Peter Pan on the couch.

"Tinkerbell is so badass," I said taking a bite of my noodles.

Alex laughed, "What?!" he asked choking back his drink.

"She tried to kill Wendy! She knew what she was doing," I said smirking.

Alex only laughed more pulling myself closer to him. It was 2 o' clock now. The party was starting at 5 o' clock.

"Lex we should start getting ready for the party," I said as the end credits rolled from the movie.

He groaned, "But I wanna snuggle," he said.

"I know but you get to see my dress soon," I said.

He shot up then and decided it was a good time to get ready. I laughed and began with the appetizers.