Chapter 27

Hollaaaa. What's up lovelies? I'm sad, I deactivated my Twitter for a couple days, I need a break ): I'm really sad so there's not much to say right now. I'm just feeling really down lately. But anyway, song of the chapter is:
Just The Way You Are-Pierce The Veil (cover) 
 Yeah I'm on a major Pierce The Veil kick lately, I love them so much (gif on the side --> ) and yeah. I'm writing a Vic Fuentes story actually and it'll be out soon so yay. 
I'm sorry guys, I'm just not really in the best mood right now and I think I'll just get off and cry ):
I love you all ♥
xx
Sarah♥
______________________________________________________________________________

 I was sitting and listening to a track when Brady the intern came in. He was really sweet and I'd gotten really close to him.

"Hey Brady, heading home?" I asked him.

He nodded happily, "Get to go home to my boyfriend now. Wanna see a picture of him?" he asked.

I nodded excitedly and he pulled out his phone and showed a picture of two boys smiling side by side.

"Wait a minute! I know him! Jamie?" I asked.

"How do you know Jamie?" Brady questioned with a smirk.

"He was on my plane ride over here!" I said. I'd been texting Jamie but had no idea Brady was dating him! They were really sweet together in the picture.

"Well he's leaving for Ireland soon, but we should all meet up before he goes! He's not leaving until after the music video though!" Brady said.

"Awe I'd love that!" I replied.

Weeks passed and we managed to get a good chunk of the album finished. It was the night before we started shooting our music video for one of our songs called 'Thinking.' It was a song about being completely over someone and their bullshit. It was going to be our first single. Honestly it's one of my favorite songs.

I was skyping Alex and he was excitedly telling me of all of the songs THEY were recording for their new album as well.

"So you guys aren't even signed yet and you're recording?" I asked him.

"Well it's not official but we're going back to Hopeless," he grinned.

"Yay! Welcome home!" I joked. He sent a smirk my way and I melted.

"I've written a lot of songs about you," he said with a sad smile.

"Hopefully all positive ones," I joked.

"Of course! You're my beautiful girlfriend, where's the negative?" he questioned making me blush.

"Well what are they called?" I asked.

"There's a couple, Somewhere In Neverland, For Baltimore, and I'm working on one right now called If These Sheets Were States," he said.

"Awe Alex!" I said having tears sting my eyes. For some reason him writing songs for me made me emotional. It was so sweet.

"I was actually hoping you could help me with the last one. I have almost all of it done...I just need help with the chorus," he said.

"Sure! What do you have so far?" I asked.

He strummed the guitar and sang, "If these sheets were the states, and you were miles away, I'd fold them end over end to bring you closer to me," he  sang and stopped.

"Hmm..." I said trailing off and thinking. I snapped my fingers in realization and sang to his beat.

"Because I don't sleep at all without you pressed up against me, I settle for long distance calls, I'm lost in empty pillowtalk again!" I sang.