Chapter 20

HELLO! I'm so sorry it's been so long. College has been kicking my ass. I may be going to school in England however so that is exciting! (: Anyway, I pre-ordered All Time Low's album and got the crewneck with it so I'm really happy about that too! And Cassadee's free merch from the contest I won came finally! A shirt, buttons, and a bracelet! THANK YOU CASSADEE POPE! :D look at Zack on the side, he's such a sweetie pie -->

And I got new beanies from Zumiez so yay! Okay song of the chapter is: 

Better Than Better Could Ever Be-Stephen Jerzak & Cady Groves

Okay, I absolutely fucking LOVE Cady Groves, go look up her music she's amazing! (:

This song is about loving who your with and not caring what others think of your relationship! I love you all so much, your messages make my day so thank you my little love bugs! ♥

xx

_______________________________________________________________ 

I couldn't even tell I was sleeping but when I woke up something wasn't right. I looked around and found myself in an unfamiliar hospital room...wait, hospital room?!

Everything was sore and I heard snoring. I looked down and saw Alex sleeping on my arm while holding my hand. I smiled to myself, I'd finally woken up!

Alex stirred a little bit before opening his eyes.

"You better not be drooling on my hand, Gaskarth," I joked hopefully loud enough for him to hear.

He looked up at me, his eyes wide as saucers. He jumped up hugging me and kissing me.

"Oh my god you're awake! You're okay! Oh my god!" he said frantically.

"Yes I'm okay! I'm fine," I said looking at my boyfriend who I hadn't seen in days. I hadn't realized how much I missed him.

Alex had a couple tears running down his cheeks and I wiped them away.

"Hey, hey it's okay. I'm alright now Alex," I said, my voice a little raspy.

"I thought I was going to lose you," he whispered kissing my forehead.

"You couldn't lose me if you tried to Gaskarth," I said softly before he kissed me gently.

_______________________________

"So we just need a couple more test results to come out but you should be good to go soon honey," the nurse said.

"Thank you," I croaked out. My voice was still a little raw from everything.

Alex hadn't let go of my hand ever since I'd woken up. He'd told everyone I woke up but at the time they were only allowing one visitor-Alex.

"I'll send in the rest of your visitors too dear," she said and I smiled in response.

Alex rubbed his thumb comfortingly on my hand and I smiled at him.

"Thank you for saving me," I said to him.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there sooner. I could have prevented this. I should have been protecting you, I'm so so so sorry Sarah," he said.

"Alex how could you blame yourself?! It was me who left and trusted Liz and left. I should have at least texted you. Please don't blame yourself, you did nothing wrong, you did everything right. You're the best boyfriend in the world," I said to him.

"And you're the best girlfriend in the world," he said back before kissing me.

"Ah, of course they'd be doing this as soon as she woke up!" Jack said from the doorway.