Chapter 23

Hello my dears! I'm so so so so so sorry for how late this chapter is! Oh my goodness I've had a busy past week and a half! I'm meeting Chanel West Coast on Saturday so I'm REALLY excited for that yaaay! (She's on Fantasy Factory and Ridiculous and she's a rapper! I love her!) Okay, so Don't Panic comes out in TWO WEEKS! I hope you're all as excited as I am and have preordered stuff and ahh! Also two and a half weeks until I go see All Time Low IN CONCERT! AND CASSADEE POPE IS ON THE VOICE TONIGHT SO I'LL CRY ANd SCREAM LOOK AT THE GIF ON THE SIDE OF HER ---> I can't breathe omg. Okay sorry so the song of this chapter (in honor of Don't Panic) will be:

Somewhere In Neverland-All Time Low

I think this song is ADORABLE. After hearing more about Sarah's past in this chapter it'll make sense of the lyrics which is someone helping someone else escape life for a little while and live out their dreams! By the way, comment and guess who you think is on the phone at the end of the story! It could be ANYONE! New character, old character, band member of another band...lemme know!

 I LOVE YOU ALL!

xx

___________________________________________________________________________

I was being shaken gently when I finally woke up. I looked up to see Jamie chuckling, most likely at my confused expression, and I sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"Almost time to land, should be another five minutes or so," he said.

I nodded. I started feeling sad because I realized this would be th first time since high school that I was away from the boys. Usually I was on tour with them helping Vinny with merch or just hanging out. But this time would be a lot better than high school.

I really didn't have many friends in high school, and the ones I did have were fake. I skipped two grades back in elementary school so I was always the youngest in my grade and that made me sort of an outcast as well.

My senior year I was only 16 years old. I was really alone with it being the year the boys weren't there. But I tried to stick it out. I graduated and everyone expected me to do such amazing things.

To be honest all I wanted to do was get an Associates Degree in photography and go on tour with the boys. So I signed up for online classes for two years while on tour with the boys and got to do both. My mom and step-dad were a little upset I didn't get the full college experience but that wasn't what I wanted. I belonged on tour with the boys.

"Well this is where we say our goodbyes I guess," Jamie said sadly.

"It's not goodbye, it's BRB," I said quoting We Are The In Crowd. He chuckled and we exchanged phone numbers.

"Well I've got to find the apartment, my boyfriend still has to work today but he'll be home later," he said.

"You still owe me and Alex a double date so I'm holding you to that," I said hugging him.

"Of course! Take care love," he said with his thick Irish accent while hugging back.

I smiled grabbing my bags and heading outside. Hopeless had said that they were going to arrange a car for me but I couldn't see anyone around that I may know.

"Sarah?" a voice said behind me. I turned to look at a guy around my age, maybe a little older. He had on dark skinny jeans, black converse, a gray v neck, and black cardigan on. His hair was jet black and styled into a "faux hawk."

"Yes that's me! How'd you find me?" I asked as he helped with my bags.

"Just a guess...and you're the only girl I see with teal tip dyed hair," he said smiling.