Chapter 28

Hey y'all. So idk how I feel about this chapter. It's a little short and kinda a filler. I don't hate Lisa btw, sooo don't think that! Just thought it'd make a nice twist (: 

So I've been playing guitar a lot and my fingertips hurt so bad but I love my guitar so I don't even care yay! Song of the chappy is:

 Hangover-Hey Monday

 I miss Hey Monday so yeah (pic on da side)  this song is supahhh cute and is just about being happy in love. So anyway here's the boring chapter and I'm sorry. Comment please because I feel like you guys don't talk to me anymore ): Btw, my Twitter is back! Expect some drama in these next chapters!

Love y'all ♥♥

xx

We boarded the plane and I was being a tad bit paranoid as I sat next to Alex. I buried my face into his shoulder.

"Sarah, relax!" he said kissing my head.

"Why did we watch Snakes On A Plane yesterday?! Why!" I whisper-yelled.

He chuckled and pulled me closer. Alright I was probably being dramatic but that movie was creepy! Not a good thing to watch before a plane ride.

"Rian and Cassadee sat across from us and Zack and Jack sat in front of us. I was really excited to get back to Baltimore and back to my family.

"Seriously we're never watching that movie again," I mumbled feeling sleepy.

"Sure thing babe," Alex laughed as I drifted to sleep.

I woke up when Alex shook me. I looked around and everyone stood up.

"We landed babe," Alex said helping me up.

"Wow, I must have been tired," I said with a yawn.

"Yeah, you had to be since you missed Jack singing karaoke with the flight attendant," Cassadee smirked.

I cracked up laughing, "Can someone please tell me they filmed that?!" I asked.

Zack nodded with a big grin. Thank god, I needed to watch that later.

"Breathe in the Baltimore air everybody!" Jack yelled running out of the plane.

I rolled my eyes laughing. I really did love my friends. We got our luggage and finally headed to Alex's house.

"Home sweet home!" Alex said as we walked into the house.

I smiled, there were a lot of memories in this house. The first time I illegally drank, that was fun...

*Flashback*

I was 15 and the boys were having a party. I wasn't one for parties but I figured I'd go since the boys were there. The best part was that Liz was on vacation with her family so she wouldn't be there.

A cute senior whom I never even spoke to before handed me a beer. I shook my head and he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, I don't drink. But thank you!" I said politely.

He laughed, "You gotta loosen up, kid," he said once again handing me the beer.

"Uh, alright why not?" I said taking the drink.

One turned into two which turned into many, many drinks. I don't even know why I was drinking so much, maybe it was because I was holding so many emotions in. Either way I was trashed.

"Damn girl! For someone who doesn't drink, you drink a lot," the cute senior boy slurred.

I giggled sipping more beer. The cute senior boy then tried to kids me and I pushed him away.