Chapter 42

HEY! So y'all have been so sweet, commenting and sending me messages, you're all my best friends c: 

Sorry this chapter is a little short, this story is almost over! :c 

I really hope my tickets for the All Time Low/PTV/Mayday Parade/YMAS tour come soon cause it's in a month and I'm freaking out yeah.

SO anyway, song of the chapter is from Perks of Being A Wallflower:

Asleep -The Smiths

It's honestly one of my favorite songs and I really just love Perks too. Alright, I love you guys so much and yeah, I'm starting my new story soon, it's gonna be called:

My California Girl

Please read it y'all, ilysm ♥ c:

xx

_____________________________________________________________ 

I woke up to the sound of beeping and I groaned. White walls. I'm back in the hospital. Ugh.

Well if that blonde spiked my drink obviously I'd be in a hospital...

"How are you feeling?" a middle aged nurse asked me with a smile.

"Alright, just a bit drowsy," I said, my voice raspy.

"You gave us quite a scare! You've got a lot of visitors," she smiled. As the door opened.

In came my brother, Zack, Jack, Alex, Tay, Jenna, Cassadee, Kellin, Vinny, Vic, Travis, and Austin.

"Oh my gosh, you scared me! You gotta stop making me worry," Tay said hugging me gently.

"Sorry Tay Tay," I said with a weak smile.

"I second that, you're giving me gray hairs way too early sis," Rian said hugging me.

"Sorry Ri," I smirked.

"Are you okay?" Kellin asked with a worried look.

"Yeah, I'm feeling alright," I smiled at him.

Austin gave me a gift bag and I laughed opening it. Inside was my very own octopus otherwise known as Squidgy.

"I get my own Squidgy?!" I asked excitedly.

Austin laughed and nodded, "You're that important to me," he said.

"Aww, thank you guys!" I said.

The whole time I felt Alex staring at me. He looked upset and relieved at the same time.

"Oh! Kenny and Danny wanted to give these to you," Jenna said handing me balloons.

"Aww, my favorite warped roadies," I said chuckling.

The doctor came in then and everyone filed out except for Rian, Zack, Jack, Tay, Cass, Travis, Vic, and Alex.

"Sarah, glad to see you awake," he smiled.

"I'm glad too," I said sighing.

"We had to pump your stomach and also had to cleanse out your organs in case the poison had spread anywhere else. Do you know how you got this drink?" he asked.

"No, I mean a blonde girl handed it to me but it seemed totally safe," I said.

He nodded, "Well you'll be a little sore for a day or two, take two of these pills once in the morning, and once at night. They won't affect your bipolar medication either," he said.

"Okay, thank you so much," I smiled at him.

He left while chatting with the nurse next to him and I turned to everyone.