Chapter 35

Hey guys! So I'm holding a little contest for y'all! Heres what to do: make a oneshot of any characters in this story (could be ANYONE, Sarah&Alex, Jack&Tay, Cass&Rian, Sarah&Zayn, etc etc) Then link me the oneshot below in the comments and I'll choose one winner at the end of next week on Thursday December 13th. The winner will get a small part written into this story! (: I just thought it'd be something fun to do! Without further ado, here's the song of the chapter!: 

I Love You 5-Never Shout Never 

(This song is SO CUTE again Christofer Drew is a genius) 

Alright, I love you all a lot, thanks for getting me to 32,000 views! MWAH! ♥

xx

__________________________________________________________________

Weeks passed and we were finally at the day before our album came out...well night before. I couldn't sleep.

I sighed looking out the tour bus window, wishing Alex would magically appear next to me in my bunk.

The tour was going great so far with You Me At Six and Artist Vs Poet, we were a week in and it was so fun.

I sat up in bed, careful not to hit my head and took out my iPhone. I looked at photos of Alex and I and it helped me calm down a little bit, but not much.

I finally got to sleep and was woken up (rudely) by Drew shaking me awake at 7am.

"Drew! The one time I'm sleeping in and you ruin that?!" I asked harshly.

"Album...number...get up!" he exclaimed.

I groaned and got out of my bunk. He dragged me over to where Mike and Chris were and sat down.

"Someone's cheerful this morning," Mike said with a smirk.

"Someone couldn't fall asleep until 4am," I said.

"Oh shush, once you hear this you can go back to sleep," Drew said spooning a mouthfull of sugary cereal into his mouth.

"We just thought you'd wanna know that our album is number 5 on the iTunes charts, no big deal..." Chris said with a small smile.

"What?! Number 5?! It's only been a few hours!" I exclaimed.

"Exactly!" Drew said. I hugged each of the boys and logged on to Twitter. A bunch of our fans were tweeting us around midnight earlier that morning when the album was released.

@emilyytimelow: @TheDreamSequence new album came out finally! It's so good I can't stop listening!

@TDS_FansUK Everyone go buy the debut album @TheDreamSequence! You won't regret it!

@MikeyyySack @TheDreamSequence you guys are definitely one of my favorite bands! Your album is so damn good!

I decided to reply to some people on here and thank them because their support literally got us to where we are.

@TheDreamSequence: @emilyytimelow thank you Emily! Your support means a lot! :)

@TheDreamSequence: @TDS_FansUK y'all rock! We'll try to get to the UK soon! <3

@TheDreamSequence: @MikeyyySack thanks Mikey! You rule! :)

I laid back down in my bunk and sighed contently. Number 5 on iTunes. Holy crap. I couldn't even believe it.

@TheDreamSequence: Number 5 on iTunes! You guys are amazing!!! What's your favorite track? :)

@KayleighAnne It's number 2 now!!!