Chapter 15

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the nice comments! You're all such sweethearts! Let me know what you think, the drama starts in this chapter! It's an idea that @xxxRockChickxxx gave to me so thanks love! Look at that cute gif of Alex on the side btw ---->

Song of the chapter on the side is the one "Sarah wrote:"

Happily Ever After-He Is We (check out He Is We! They're spectacular!)

This song is the one that I say Sarah has written, it's about wanting to know when your happy ending is coming and when you'll find the one you're meant to be with and if you'll be happy! Cute song (:

Okay, thank you guys SO MUCH! I love you all! ♥

xx

_____________________________________________________

Later on that day after lunch I finally had the chance to catch up with Tay. We both sat in my hotel room in our pajamas while eating popcorn and watching Mean Girls.

"Sooo how did Jack-O seal the deal?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

She laughed and smiled, "Well, I was chilling out on my balcony when it started to rain, so I ran inside and decided I should go check out the giftshop. While I was waiting for the elevator so I could go down, the doors swung open revealing Jack. We did our usual flirty banter but I didn't get my hopes up. And then Jack just asked if I wanted to go to dinner with him tomorrow and I sort of just froze. After realizing that it was real I said yes!" she exclaimed.

I was so excited and happy for Tay. She was the sweetest girl and deserved to be happy with who she wanted to be happy with.

"Tay that's amazing! I'm so happy for you," I said smiling. I hugged her and she smiled back.

"Thank you Sarah, if it wasn't for you helping us I don't think we would've made the jump," she said.

"Anytime babe!" I said getting up to grab our drinks out of the fridge. Just as I grabbed them I heard a knock at the door.

"I got it!" I sang through the room. I opened the door to Jack running in and jumping on the bed. He immidiately pulled Tay onto his lap kissing her cheek while she blushed. I rolled my eyes and smiled as the rest of the boys walked in.

"Way to just invite yourselves in! We were having a girls night," I said sticking my tongue out at them.

"Mean Girls, PJs, popcorn, and ice cream? This is the ultimate girls night!" Zack said high fiving Alex.

I just laughed as they all settled in. "You guys are so fucking stupid sometimes but I can't help but love you all," I said.

"You have to love me, we're blood related," Rian said.

I laughed, "True, very true," I said.

"So you and Shane broke up? Are you alright Sarah? Do we need to teach him a lesson?" Rian asked. His protective side was showing and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm perfectly fine Ri, it was mutual and we're still friends," I said with a grin.

He returned my grin and nodded, "Good, I'm glad. It makes me sad to see my lil' sis heartbroken," he said ruffling my hair.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed.

"I can take care of myself Ri," I said crossing my arms and pouting.

Everyone laughed at me and I continued to fake being mad.

"You ARE the youngest out of all of us Sar. We're just looking out for you," Zack said scooping me onto his lap.