Chapter 19

Helloooooo my darlings, you guys leave the sweetest comments thank you I LOVE YOUUUU GUYS! I'm sorry if I don't get to all of them, I'm getting super busy! But you're all so sweet! So who heard "For Baltimore" IT'S AMAZING! Such a good song! LOOK AT THE GIF ON THE SIDE OKAY -->

(I'm a HUGE Taylex supporter, sorry not sorry (; ) 

Okay, the song of the chapter is featured in the chapter! It's one of my favorite songs, (because of my name haha!): 

Sarah Smiles by Panic! At The Disco 

This song has Sarah's name in it and it's about a boy who loves her and she doesn't realize she's his destiny and she's saving him. Of course Alex will be interpreted with this song (:

Okay, LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for the comments, you're beautiful!

xx

PS-sorry if it's short but the next chapter will be happy and longer-promise!

_____________________________________________________________________

Sarah's POV

I looked around and all I saw was the sky. I sat up and looked around. I was in a field surrounded by flowers and sunshine.

I started to walk around and found a waterfall nearby. It was absolutely beautiful. I took off my Toms and stuck my feet into the cool water; it felt good.

I got out of the water and walked closer to the waterfall. On the way there I bumped into somebody.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said making sure they were okay. Before me stood a woman maybe in her early 20s with long beautiful wavy brown hair.

"It's alright Sarah," she smiled down at me. She had a British accent. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You know my name?" I asked her.

"Of course! I know everything about you! My name is Shea, think of me as your...guardian angel," she said with a wink.

"Wait...if you're an angel...where am I?! Oh my god did I die?! I never got to say goodbye to everyone!" I said nervously.

She patted my shoulder sympathetically and nodded her head.

"Oh dollface you're not dead! You're in the inbetween! It's where people go when their in a coma," she explained.

"I'm in a coma?" I asked. The last thing I knew I was in the bedroom Will had me in.

"Afraid so, your friends ended up saving you from that awful boy. They took you to the hospital where they announced you were in a coma," she said sadly. I was relieved that the boys ended up finding me. But I had to get out of here.

"Well...how do I get out?! I need to wake up!" I said frantically.

"Relax honey! That's why I'm here!  You suffer from low self-esteem issues and I'm here to show you why everybody needs you!" she said.

"What?! I don't need that..." I said trailing off my sentence.

"Sarah who do you blame for Will doing this to you?" she asked me.

"I blame...myself. I was too trusting, and I made the boys worry for no reason," I said shamefully.

"And honey, can I see your wrists?" she asked gently.

I was hesitant at first but gave in showing her my wrists. She glanced and shook her head sadly.

"This is why I'm here to help you, and the quicker you cooperate, the quicker you'll wake up. I promise Sarah," she said extending her hand.