Chapter 14

Alright, Wattpad is being dumb on my iPod so I can't comment back but THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SWEET COMMENTS! You're all such awesome and lovely people and I love you all (: 

Okay, so the song for this chapter is called:

For The Nights I Can't Remember-Hedley 

Okay so this song is one of my favorites (check out Hedley, they rule!) And it describes how Sarah is a little scared to have feelings for Alex but Alex is saying for her to just let go and fall for him and ahh it's the cutest song (: ALSO have a nice looking gif of Alex on the side (; 

OKAY I LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEE ♥♥♥

xx

___________________________________________________________ 

"Babe, wanna go out to breakfast?" Shane whispered as I sat up. I looked at the clock. 7:34. No one else was up. I nodded and got up.

I changed into my black leggings and pulled on a random JAGK sweatshirt before slipping on my Toms and following Shane. This was the perfect time to talk to him.

After ordering from the restaurant I turned to Shane smiling.

"So...you and Sophie seem close!" I commented picking at my chocolate chip muffin. He smiled and nodded.

"I've known her forever! She's amazing, you'll really love her when you spend more time with her!" he said excitedly.

I smiled and nodded before he crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back, but not with much enthusiasm. I felt bad and he pulled away.

"You're not really into this are you?" he asked in his accent. I looked down and then back up at him.

"It's Alex right?" he asked softly. I nodded weakly while tears formed in my eyes.

"Hey, hey, no need for crying babe! I kind of figured from the start really. The way you two look at each other is unreal," he said smiling.

"I'm so sorry Shane, I wanted us to work so bad, you just helped me so much and I guess in a way you kind of reminded me of Alex," I said realizing what I'd just said.

"You reminded me of Sophie," Shane said quietly. I smiled at him.

"Shane how long have you wanted to kiss Sophie?" I asked.

"For a long time," he smirked.

"Maybe we should be with the people that would really make us happy, yeah?" I asked with a small smile.

He sighed, "Sophie would never agree to that, she doesn't feel the same way," he said sadly.

"Are you crazy?! That girl is in love with you Shane," I said.

"Really?!" he asked.

"Gimme your phone," I said. He handed it over and I searched the contacts until I found Sophie. I pressed call and waited for the girl to answer.

"Hello?" she said.

"Sophie! It's Sarah! Shane would like you two to properly catch up at Starbucks in about fifteen minutes, that okay?" I asked her.

"Of course! I'll be ready then!" she said happily.

"Perfect, he'll have your favorite ordered," I smiled as we hung up.

"Sarah how..?!" he asked.

"Go order her favorite drink and wait fifteen minutes, maybe twenty considering she'll want to impress you. Don't hold back your feelings, tell her everything," I smiled.