Chapter 39

Hey y'all, so I know it's SUPER late right now, and I'm starting a new job soon so that's why I've been so busy! But here it is, the next chapter! By the way I'm getting so excited for Warped from writing these Warped Diaries!  OMG so if you search, "Alex Gaskarth" on here my story is #2 on the list! I LOVE YOU ALL!

Song of the chapter:

 You and Only You-We The Kings

This song is the epitome of cute, I LOVE IT!

Keep messaging, commenting, voting, I LOVE YOU GUYS AND WE'RE ALMOST 50,000 reads!  

xx

___________________________________________________________________________ 

Warped was going by fast, before I knew it, the date was July 3rd. Tomorrow there was a big Fourth of July Barbeque and also a day off.

I felt like I hadn't seen Alex much. Not because I was very busy, but because he was. I felt like I never saw him, and it's not his fault, he's main stage this year, All Time Low is one of the most popular bands here.

Every so often we'd sneak off to the buses but only for a little while. He started missing my sets because of signings and interviews so Chris had to sing in Kiss Me Again.

I'd been singing every show with Pierce The Veil for Hold On Till May and with We The Kings for We'll Be A Dream. I saw Travis and Vic more than my own boyfriend.

Currently I was hanging out with Tay and Jenna (McDougall) in the All Time Low merch tent.

Tay was texting Jack and giggling every once in a while, I was jealous. Alex didn't have time to text me.

"Let's do something fun before I have to go sing with Vic," I said with a small smile.

"Like what?" Tay asked looking up from her phone.

"Hmm, I don't know, any suggestions Vinny?" I asked the merch guy. I misse Vinny a lot from not being on tour helping him. We were really close so it felt weird not to be there.

"Well," he said coming over and sitting next to me. "You guys could get those girls to paint you with different colors, that'd look cool," he said.

There was a group of girls with paint on random body parts and I had to admit it looked kinda cute.

I looked down at my outfit, a pair of darkwash denim shorts, my red Toms, and a white three quarter sleeve shirt that had dream catchers all over it. My hair was now up in a stylish bun with parts of my bangs hanging down.

I leaned my head on Vinny's shoulder and yawned, "That sounds fun," I said.

"Let's do it!" Jenna said.

"Want some paint?" I asked Vinny who just chuckled in response.

We got up and walked to the group. "Hey! Do you guys mind painting stuff on us?" I asked the girls.

"Oh my god! Tay, and Jenna, and Sarah oh my god oh my god," one of the girls said.

We all smiled at them, they were so sweet! "Of course! We'll paint you!" the one said.

The girl who painted on me did a really cool design on my arm. She drew feathers in different colors on my forearm. There was a red, yellow, and lime green feather. It was a really good painting too, I loved how it turned out!

Then she painted one of my calves with a swirl around it, in yellow, purple, blue, and lime green.

It looked awesome, and when I looked at Tay and Jenna they looked awesome too! "Thank you guys so much!" I said.