Chapter 7

Hi babes! WOW Warped Tour in TWO DAYS FOR ME! When I meet All Time Low I may sob uncontrollabley. I hope you can all relate to the feels I will have while meeting them ♥ I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOUUUUU! :D

xx

______________________________________________________________

I woke up when the bus hit a bump. I looked out the window, it was pitch black outside. I looked at the time on my iPhone. 3AM. Damn.

I sighed and quietly got out of bed, going to raid the fridge. I looked around and finally saw what I was looking for. Ben&Jerrys Chunky Monkey Ice Cream. I took the carton and a big spoon and sat on the couch.

"Mind if I sit?" a voice called. I jumped and gasped looking up to see Zack. "Jesus Zack!" I said holding my hand to my heart, beating fast.

He chuckled and sat down next to me with a spoon. "Chunky Monkey is the best," he said taking a spoonful.

I laughed, "Got that right Zacky!" I said. I put a head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Sarah, are you okay?" Zack asked.

I took a deep breath. "Define okay," I said snuggling further into him, he put his arm around me.

"How do you do it so well? Act like nothing bothers you?" he asked stroking my arm. I pulled down my sweatshirt over my wrists more.

By cutting, I thought.

"I guess years of practicing my best fake smile," I joked.

"I'm so sorry for what's happened to you Sar, but I promise I'll always be here for you," Zack said kissing my head.

"I know Zacky, you're one of my best friends and I love you," I said feeling tired.

"How long until we get to Buffalo?" I asked him.

"Still about 4, maybe 5 hours?" he replied. I groaned but yawned again.

"Go to sleep babe," he whispered. And I did, thinking of the conversation we had, and how fake my smiles really were.

________________________________

"Aww! Look at them!"

"What...what the fuck they ate all the ice cream!"

"Will you guys shut up! Why are you-oh."

I groaned hearing those three voices. Zack stirred from next to me, "You all need to go away," he muttered half asleep and tightening his grip on my waist.

I slightly opened my eyes to see Alex, Rian, and Jack standing there. I flipped all of them off and walked into the back.

I could hear muffled voices as I got dressed. "What were you two doing Zacky?" Jack pressed.

Zack groaned, "Nothing!" he said.

"Zack what did you do to her?" Rian asked again. "Look nothing we-"

Alex cut Zack off, "Just tell us," he said in a cold voice. It made me roll my eyes. Alex cared when it was convinient for him.

"She got up at 3AM because she couldn't sleep. I got up because I heard her and she sounded like she was crying. So I saw what she was up to and she sat on the couch eating ice cream. Then she fell asleep on my shoulder and I didn't wanna move her so I let her go. Just drop it guys come on, she's had a rough couple of days," Zack said.

"Thanks for helping her man," Rian said. Zack bro-hugged him. "No prob dude," he said.

I came out of the back yawning. I was wearing my black skinny jeans, black converse, and gray Young&Reckless hoodie.