Chapter 30

Hi babes, so this chapter is just starting to get into the drama (; I feel like none of you talk to me or comment anymore </3 I'm in such a sad mood lately and that's one of the reasons why. Also, RIP Mitch Lucker of Suicide Silence. He was an amazing man, father, and singer. My thoughts are with him and his family. So I really love you guys, I want you to know that, please comment and tell me what you think of the twist of this story? (Picture in the side is of Sarah's dress later on in the chapter) Song of the chapter is: 

This City Is Contagious- The Cab 

( I LOVE The Cab) So it's just about being in a city you love (for this story it's Baltimore) and being with who you love. But is there a twist for Sarah and Alex soon?! O: 

Love y'all  ♥♥

xx

__________________________________________________________________ 

"This room's become a mausoleum filled with relics of regret, paying dues to every moment wasted on words left unsaid. Collisions of a finer love I'd kill for one more way, to tell you how you make me better every day!" I sang into the microphone.

The 'recording studio' was in the basement of our mom's house and Rian was helping me out. Alex came over so we could do harmonies and I honestly loved how it sounded.

"That sounded awesome!" Alex said hugging me. Rian agreed.

"We're almos done, we just need a couple more harmonies. During the bridge I want to have Sarah singing 'I'm lost in empty pillowtalk again' since  you sing that in the beginning," Rian said to Alex.

I sang my part and we harmonized the chorus and finally we were done. Rian and Alex smiled proudly.

"Amazing! You're the best little sister ever!" Rian said. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"You're pretty awesome too Ri," I said.

He went upstairs to get ready for lunch with my mom and step-dad.

"So Lex, what are you doing today?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Maybe hang out with some old friends. I'll be bored without you," he said hugging me from behind.

"Well I'll be back soon, I promise," I said kissing him softly. He pouted as I pulled away.

"I gotta get ready babe," I said.

"Oh fine, I'll see you soon though," he said kissing me again.

Alex's POV

Once I left and was in my car I decided to dial the number. The phone rang a couple of times but the person finally picked up.

"Hello?" the voice asked.

"Hey Lisa...uh...what are you doing today?"

Sarah's POV

My mom came into my room and sat on my bed. I went over and hugged her, I really didn't get to see her much and I missed her.

"So how are you and Alex?" she asked happily. I'm sure she knew I liked him for a long time.

"Oh, we're good. I'm happy," I said with a grin.

"I can tell, I'm glad you're happy again. It's nice to see you smiling so much," she said hugging me again.

I smiled and she left the room. I was getting ready to go shopping with my mom, Cassadee, and Tay today. We were all going to get dresses for the Christmas party since it was a little formal.

I decided to check Twitter as I was getting dressed. I scrolled and stopped when I read a strange tweet.

@LisaNoelRuocco: Meeting an old friend today. Feels good. :)