A/N

Helloooo everyone~ I apologize as we all hate these but I would like to post something again as many have not heard from me, some small updates or rants but still I would like to make this because this is now officially, the largest book I have ever written!

Words and chapters wise, and yes, I checked all my drafted and old books, for those who might not remember but my old "Neglected Naruto" book had a part with 8k words... yeah, though the grammar was horrid, it was my largest book with the number of words, "Naruto his fox" had quite a lot of parts but that was eclipsed a while ago~

I know this is nothing in comparison to many novels but I feel a sense of accomplishment, even though... I haven't updated much from writer's block and other mental blockages in real life, I apologize.

but yeah~ I was writing a little special that I have in the works for this book, something similar to how I did for Naruto's birthday on October tenth two years ago?? Oh lord... Time flies.

I can't really say much as I read a lot of fanfictions and get sad when they haven't updated or so on, I am also that person who checks daily just to make sure... Yeah, I feel the pain guys, I do...

Not to mention that I enjoy writing Ryouichi and Haruki into the world, same for Iren, Naami, and all the little tiny characters that I have made for this book! 

Perhaps one day instead of them being in the Naruto universe I might be able to make a new world for them to frolic and blossom...

Or I could leave them here as I have actually had quite a lot of positivity as Ryouichi being in the Naruto world, probably one of my favorite OC's to have written into the world.

On that note, I will be ending this authors note with the normal~

If you have a question, Comment! if it's personal, go write ahead and message me! if you like to draw and have some fanart you would like to submit I would be happy to check it out and post it on here! (Or other fanfictions you might have read by me.) If you enjoyed the parts~ vote so others can have more likelihood to find this story, and of course if you have friends who are into yaoi fluffy cute things~ Share it with them!

Thank you and Ta ta my lovelys~