25# Visitors?

The rays of light shined on the two teens in the early morning... Ryouichi had his hands around Naruto's waist as he did a stretch that seemed to make the blond uncomfortable. "L-Like this?" He asked curiously making Ryou smile at his stutter. "Yep...  now try to access your chakra in this position. It is best to start something easy, like your hands... but when you access your chakra in multiple parts of your body..." He removed his hands before blotches of chakra spread across his body before it morphed into a little wisp that took a form of a deer... then it transformed into a bird and flew around with Ryou not even focusing on it.

"It takes a mind of its own, something like your shadow clone." 

Naruto lightly reached out his hand before the bird turned into a butterfly and landed on his hand and flicked its wings as it did. Naruto smiled brightly at the unique nature of chakra... "So why do I need to stretch before I do this?" He asked curiously as the redhead replied. "Stretching helps your chakra network, because it is in your muscles and your skin." Naruto nodded in understanding, remembering the lesson in the academy a few years ago.

"And why are we doing this?" Ryou asked making Naruto bite his lip. "Chakra control, and also to relax our spirit." Naruto answered making Ryouichi nod his head in acknowledgement, he had been helping Naruto in the passed week of training his mind and body, and if Ryou was asked if Naruto had made improvements... it would of been the understatement of the year. Naruto having Kurama inside of him made something change from him to Naruto.

This little change sparked the idea of Ryou to manipulate the tailed beasts chakra into its own chakra network... a network running along the same network as Naruto's... but the catch was in the very center was where Kurama was sealed, right below the solar plexus... both networks conjoined from the seal that the fourth Hokage had placed on the blond. Not only did this double Naruto's usage of the chakra... it also made it to where his chakra was handled much easier as it was spread out much more throughout the body.

He was able to manipulate the chakra almost as well as Ryou, and he had been practicing for years. Although it took a lot out of both of them, Ryouichi knew for a fact that this would help in the protection of his fiance if he was alone. The one lingering thing going on in both of their minds was Haruki... the little babe that was still adjusting for the world to come when Kurama was done developing him fully.. How would he be able to protect him fully.

The only thing that came to both of their minds was one of them MUST stay with their son, no exceptions, Which was a good theory.. however even that was flawed. They could be the most powerful ninja in the world... but having a child to look out for every moment can be the undoing of the said child... So their plan was to stay together when Haruki was back.

Another theory was for Kurama to take him if any danger was to happen... or even a teleportation jutsu on hand to transfer the baby to somewhere safe with someone trusting if something was to happen... especially during the chunin exams that was to come in the near future... They did not know how to expect a thing to happen to their son.

Naruto looked up at Ryou who seemed to be deep in thought before lightly standing from the grassy patch of grass of the garden and placed his hand onto the boys face. "You okay?" He asked, his eyes full of concern. Ryouichi lightly placed his hand on top of the others and smiled and shook his head. "Yeah i'm fine... just thinking." Ryou's eyes focused to the ground only to see his other hand up to his other cheek and Naruto gave him a glare. "You know I hate liars."

Ryouichi smiled at that and chuckled. "Just thinking of Haruki." Naruto falted his glare and nodded slowly in understanding what was on his mind. Slowly retracting his hands Naruto gave a smile of reasuranse and tilted his head slightly. "Don't worry, Everything will be fine.. No one will touch a hair on his head." Ryou's mouth edged slightly and he laughed slightly, he was right of course.

A knock at the door echoed in the sereal garden as Ryou gave the go ahead to come in, and out came a blond woman who kneeled before the two. "Pardon this intrusion your magesties, but we have a visitor." Naruto tilted his head briefly at her before Ryou waved his hand for her to get up from the grass. "Who is it Hana?"

The blond stood before answering. "It seems to be the land of wind's Damiyo and his family... they seemed to have been invited." Ryouichi sighed, the reaction made Naruto guess that he forgot about his invitation. "I can't believe my memory... Naruto-kun please come, we will continue this later." Said blond nodded his head before slowly getting up from the grass and smiled sheepishly. "Can I get changed first?"

Ryou eye balled his now grassified kimono and brushed off the ends before giving a thumbs up... "Idiot.."

...

Needed to update so...
Word count- 918