30# Fake

Naruto couldn't help but shiver as he walked into the building, he didn't know if it was the cool air outside or the fact that Haku was standing two feet next to him. He didn't have much time to think about it... and the fact that the Chunin exams were beginning an hour after they arrived made Naruto a little antsy. Ryouichi was standing next to him in curiosity as he looked around the academy hallway they walked into, whistling as he did look around. "So, you learned here huh?" Ryouichi asked with a smile.

"Yeah, well it's not as great as the capital's walls so don't judge it too harshly," Naruto muttered to himself making Ryou laugh at that and wave his hand dismissively. They all turned and as they did the three plates on their forehead shined and showed the kanji "Fire". As they were walking Haku muttered to himself, "they said room 3-e right?" he turned to Ryou as he nodded. "Well, it's 3 floors up. Let's go." Naruto said as they headed their way up, but suddenly he heard a familiar voice just as he as walking up the first flight of stairs. 

"Drop the genjutsu." Naruto froze as he felt of dread wash over him, looking over he saw Sasuke and Sakura in front of a few genins trying to get passed a door. Naruto looked over towards Ryouichi and Haku who seemed to be looking over at the others in interest. "Let's just go passed them," Ryou suggested making the two nod in agreement.

Sakura who was staring at the supposed genin in front of them felt a cold shudder and turned around and saw nothing... She frowned slightly, she didn't remember feeling cold before... but now it was there lingering. She looked forward to the genin who was blocking there way.

Naruto sighed as Haku slowly closed the door to the room that they walked into. Looking up he saw that there were many teams. Looking around at them all he saw many different headbands, Sunagakure, Amegakure... mostly they were from Konoha which didn't surprise Naruto but when he turned again he saw a headband with a sound emblem on it and he tensed briefly, feeling a hand on his arm he looked over and saw Ryouichi smiling at him. 

The tense air around Naruto was gone and he was pulled over towards the window where Naruto was able to stare out the window, him readying himself for his old team to question why he was here... there was no way to fully hide from them. One by one he saw more teams walk in and eventually the recently graduated teams showed up. Naruto tensed slightly once again, his breath was caught before he focused chakra to his ears and started hearing the conversation taking place.

"Well, it seems like everyone's here," Kiba stated with a big grin as he placed his hands behind his head in a carefree way. Sakura seemingly frowned as she said that before Sasuke scoffed, "Yeah, not exactly everyone." Shikamaru raised his eyebrow at the tone Sasuke was giving, as if he was annoyed at the world, more so then usual. "What do you mean Sasuke-Kun?" Ino asked as she held onto his arm like a leech. Akamaru seemingly barked ontop of Kiba's head as she asked. 

"Naruto left the team." Sakura said sadly, Naruto frowned slightly as Sasuke scoffed once again before saying "Good riddance." Naruto tensed at that. Before anyone could get a word in another walked up to them. "You guys should stop chatting so carefreely." A white-haired teen walked up to them, his headband signifying he was one of them. "You are being sized up." Looking up all of them noticed he was right. "My name's Kabuto, if you need any information I'm your guy." he pointed towards himself with a smile.

Sakura looked up at him curiously. "Really? Do you have any information on the teams this year." She asked curiously making him nod. "That's easy, all the teams have already participated before in previous exams here except for two villages." all of the genins curiously looked around. "Otogakure and The fire capital." Many got mixed reactions out of them all.

Shikamaru furrowed his brow in confusion. "The fire capital? Since when did they send genin teams?" Choji asked munching on some chips. "I'm not quite sure, I only heard that there was one team from Otagakure and the capital." Akamaru wagged his tail before barking and jumping from Kiba's head and running across the room, "H-Hey Akamaru!" The little white blur made everyone's eyes follow him and as it jumped onto a desk into another person's arms.