7# Truth

Ryou groaned slightly as he awoke with a small headache, slowly placing his hand gently over his eye, where most of the area seemed to be focused before slowly looked left then right... curious as to how he got to where he was... the night before being a almost complete blur. He looked down at himself and saw that he was shirtless... and there lay directly on his chest was the blond he remember ever so vividly last night... the whiskers were back on his face... but only a thought crossed Ryouichi's mind.. Why were they both naked in his bed... he flushed red thinking of a outcome in his mind... He and Naruto did party quite a lot, even drinking a little bit of sake... but that was when the blur started..

Ryou gulped, still having a small linger of the taste of sake from the night before, he grabbed Naruto's shoulder and gave a small shake, trying to wake him up. He seemingly groaned and gave a small look up towards him seeing silver eyes lock with his own and he seemed to blink fairly looking confusing. "Ryou?" He murmured before he sat up slightly and rubbed his eyes with a yawn before looking towards him before wincing slightly. "Naruto... Do you know what happened last night?" The red haired boy asked slowly making him remove his hands and look down slightly... feeling a little drafty down south.

He blushed brightly before looking up and saw that Ryou wasn't fairing any better then himself. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." Ryouichi whispered making Naruto frown and look down seemingly sad at the thought. "Y-you didn't w-w-want to?" The blond whispered sadly making Ryou go wide eye, knowing exactly how it sounded to Naruto. "No! No No that's not what I meant." He waved his hands quickly before he slowly placed them on his bed sheets. "I... I didn't want it to happen because we were both drunk... I took advantage of you..." He rubbed his forehead trying to remember something.

Naruto looked up slowly towards the red head and shook his head, "I don't think you would of done that... Besides... I..." Naruto bit his lip slightly before he smiled slightly towards the red head boy. "I'm glad your my first." Ryou blushed bright red hearing that but he slowly nodded with a small smile etching his features. The blond brought his hand towards the red haired boys face and looked away briefly before he grabbed his hand with a small squeeze. "What does this make us..?" Naruto whispered out the question... he seemed calm, but Ryou could tell he was terrified.

"I have a question before I answer yours..." Naruto looked up slowly and nodded making the red head open his mouth with a sigh before he opened his eyes and asked the question, "Did you have fun... last night with me? Before we got sake." Naruto gave him a odd look but nodded nevertheless, "It was the best night I've ever had." He admitted making Ryou smile slightly and turned his hand over and grabbed Naruto's hand which was on top of his and pulled it up to his lips and gave it a kiss. "I'll be whatever you want me to be..." The blond smiled slightly, his face gaining a pink hue before he nodded, opening his mouth to speak but only to be silenced by Ryou's finger.

"But... I have something to admit... and it is something that might change your look over me..." Ryou said with a nervous and scared voice making Naruto close his mouth and give him a look of curiosity before he smiled, grabbing Ryouichi's chin and making him look up towards him, "That will be hard." The red head smiled slightly before he grabbed at his bedside table and opened the drawer... revealing the will his father left him... he always took it everywhere. "This is my fathers will..."

Naruto went wide eye hearing this before Ryou handed it over towards him. The will was odd to the blond but he opened it nevertheless and slowly read the kanji... reading everything before he heard Ryou from next to him whisper, "This is why I'm on 'Vacation'." He said with a small sigh before he felt his fingers through his hair before Naruto laid the will down slowly before he pushed himself towards Ryou, feeling his chest press against his. "I'm sorry about your dad..." Naruto whispered, his head at the crook of Ryouichi's neck. The feelings the young Damiyo was feeling was ones that he never felt before...