#36 The pervert

Zabuza was supposed to be a feared and deadly swordsman...  that was the entire plan, but when he had found Haku, this young boy who was scrounging the streets for food with a powerful bloodline his first thought was to use him... use him as a weapon... but things didn't turn out well when he had grown to love the kid like a son... and the one time he finally got to admit it was after ending the life of that miserable Gato and seeing Haku throw himself in front of a deadly jutsu...

That blond had bested him in a fight, although not entirely as he was holding back, he really didn't expect the kid to break through his sword so easily... so here he was standing before the blond and the kid Damiyo... what a surprise to know that the blond had been engaged to the young lord was quite a shocker, and even a bigger shock was when they had asked for his and Haku's assistance... "Alright, you brats." Haku gave a small sheepish chuckle as the man tried to sound intimidating. 

"You asked for me to train you, so... I will teach what I know best." The man got a dark look with a grin. "KILLING!" Naruto and Ryouichi looked at him as if he was crazy. Naruto voiced his concerns. "So... your silent techniques or... how to wield a sword." The blond asked making the no-browed mercenary twitch. Sighing he looked up and grabbed a scroll, unsealing what was in it, two swords appeared and Ryouichi looked at them with curiosity before his eyes widened. "Those are!" Nodding his head he handed one to each of them. "The twin swords of the mist, Kiba."

Looking at them in curiosity Naruto swung them and hummed. "Wow, so how did you manage to get these? You didn't kill your fellow swordsman?" Ryouichi asked making Zabuza roll his eyes and place them up. "Raiga was deranged after he left the village, so I had to take care of him... anyways these swords are heavily infused with lightning chakra, channeling any type of nature into the chakra would automatically turn it into lightning so don't be surprised if you get shocked," Zabuza warned as he pulled out his massive executioner's blade.

"Now let's get you started on your stances." Ryouichi had learned a little from Asuma about how well you should hold a sword and how easy it was to mask your presence, but he had to admit that Asuma paled in comparison to the legendary mercenary. Looking over towards Haku he hummed. "So why aren't you doing this?" Haku blinked before shrugging. "I would if he didn't already teach me." Ryouichi hummed, wondering exactly when he was taught. He brought out of his thoughts as Zabuza went over every stance meticulously, he seemed to be a perfectionist when it came to his students as every time he or Naruto got something wrong it was instantly swatted at to get into the right position.

It went on simply, they were gaining the knowledge they needed for the fights at hand, although even if they didn't get trained by this master swordsman, they were sure to be fine, when Ryou told Hiruzen that both of them could take down a jounin if they needed to, he wasn't lying, though it pales in comparison to a competent S class ninja... so best to be prepared so they don't deal with another ninja like Orochimaru. Shuddering at the thought he instantly straightened his stance, seeing the sharp look given by Zabuza.

Naruto sighed at the feeling, though he knew this was a lot better training than with his old team... his mind wandered back to them, wondering exactly what Kakashi was doing to train Sasuke... His grip lessened as he remembered the Uchiha with a sad look down at the ground... "You have this power and you don't even use it!" The last verbal conversation that they had before the exams hit him like a ton of bricks... he had known how lonesome Sasuke really was... even though it didn't look like it, he was struggling just as much as Naruto was... even if it was mentally and not as physically violent as what the blond had to deal with.

Naruto relaxed as Zabuza dismissed them, Ryou's arm extended to him to grab ahold of, a concerned look etched his face. "What's wrong, I saw your face earlier. Missing Haruki?" He smiled slightly at the mention and he grabbed ahold of the arm and looped his around it. "I always miss Haru-chan... though it wasn't what was on my mind..." Naruto sighed slightly disgruntled. "Just wondering what Kakashi and Sasuke are doing right about now." Ryouichi rolled his eyes. "Probably the normal stuff I guess." Shrugging his shoulders Ryou hummed in wonder as they passed a few buildings, a fence near them.