17# Bridge to Home

A scream was the first thing Naruto heard. Opening his eyes quickly, he looked around and saw he was the only one in the guest room before he flung open the door, grabbing a kunai from his pouch and channeled a small amount of chakra into it. Looking over the stairs he saw two men, he cursed silently before he looked at one holding a knife to Tsunami's throat, and yelling from Inari. "LET MY MOM GO!" Naruto grimanced before he slowly and surely made his way slowly towards the steps before throwing the kunai at the one holding Tsunami, before the one that was walking towards Inari stopped to turn, only to see Naruto charging him with another... the two fell dead, the one holding Tsunami falling over backwards with a kunai from his head, the other with one directly through his heart.

Tsunami sighed in relief... but Naruto looked down at his hands in shock, he just did that... He felt his stomach churn in disgust seeing his hands bloody before he felt Inari jump on him with a hug, thanking him many times... the sick feeling was gone."To save them... that was why." Naruto thought before looking towards Tsunami. "Where is the others?" She sighed, holding her neck, feeling sore marks on her throat. "Father left with them to the bridge like yesterday, they didn't want to wake you." Naruto sighed in annoyance before he patted Inari's head. "You did good Inari, can you protect your mother while I go to your grandpa?" inari looked up, his eyes being teary, nodding in determination.

Naruto nodded to him as well before looking towards Tsunami and gave her a wave before he began to run towards the bridge.

...

Sasuke spit out a small amount of blood as he grinned, his eyes were catching up with the projectiles of the ninja that seemed to help the masked swordsman escape... he just had to dodge the projectiles until he got exhausted... After a few moments of staring at the ninja who seemed to be calculating his next attack... some shocking happened... literally, a electrical surge zapped every mirror that was suspended in the air around the Uchiha. Sasuke turned to see Naruto holding up his hands, breathing heavily before falling down to the concrete, The masked boy seemed to be paralysed, Sasuke immediately ran out towards Naruto who was struggling to get up.

That was when the two began to hear chirping, turning around they saw Kakashi charging at Zabuza who was being restrained by many dogs... but before Kakashi could get there in time... the two saw the masked ninja dive in front of the lightning covered hand and took it to the chest before grabbing his hand, holding him place. Zabuza who began to lift his hand tried to slash at Kakashi, but missed as he pulled the boy away with him... his pulse rapidly degrading.. Naruto began to run towards Kakashi to see if he was alright and looked on in slight sadness, seeing the boy breathing heavily before everyone started to hear claps... Zabuza turned and saw his boss standing there with hundreds of thugs behind him. 

"About time, that brat deserved that for breaking my hand." Kakashi frowned while Naruto tuned the short man and his rant of his evil plan to betray the two ninja he hired. "Kurama, can you heal him?" Naruto asked in his mind, Kakashi was about to pull out his hand but Naruto grabbed his hand. "Wait, if you pull your hand out he will bleed out." The boy gave a tired look towards the blond and wondered in surprise, why would he try to help him?

"I'll try my best.. place your hand over his wound." The bijuu said before it slowly began to seep a small amount of chakra to the blonds palm... The little seal that Kakashi removed had made a permanent change to the seal in its own way... he was able to control his chakra to some degree... and he was able to communicate with the blond, though in small intervals. Kurama's chakra slowly began to cover his hands before Naruto nodded his hand, signaling Kakashi to move his hand. Meanwhile... Zabuza was slicing through everyone.

"Za-Zabuza..." the black haired boy whispered before wincing, feeling the abnormal chakra stinging his insides.. but that was when he felt much more better, however he slowly succumbed to sleep. Naruto sighed in relief before looking up towards Zabuza who finally finished his slicing, turning towards the others he sighed in relief. "Is Haku alright?" The blond couldn't help but smile slightly, the bloodied demon really did have a heart. "Yeah, He's fine." Naruto slowly stood up before he slowly wobbled, only to be cushioned by Sasuke and Sakura. "Thanks guys.." He muttered before Sakura wrapped his arm over her shoulder. "Just lean on us."