11# Always Critics

Ryouichi opened his eyes as he finished the final seal in his room in his vacation house... feeling the chakra drain from his body fairly drastically before he was back in his palace. He sighed as he looked over to where his seat was and saw his clone writing quite a lot on pieces of a papers. "Time to go" Ryouichi placed his hand on top of the clone's head and a red cloud appeared and it slowly seeped into Ryou... memories coming to him before he fell down onto his seat and in a slight heap before he heard a slight whistle and a boom, a firework, he could deduce and he looked out the nearest window to see many people shouting for more, kids running from game to game from the festival that was being held near his palace..

He brought up the picture that he hadn't let go and smiled warmly, seeing the happiness on Naruto's face in the picture, although he didn't have his whiskers and his upper half of his face was covered, he still had a wonderful smile. A knock was heard in his ears as he looked up slightly and saw the doors open, his maid Iren was at the door with his royal clothing making him sigh, already wishing he was able to go back to Konoha... Iren placed the clothing on his desk before she stood up straight. "Did you have fun Ryou-kun?" Ever since his father died, she has always tried to act nicely towards him, kinda like a mother or a older sister and he appreciated it to this day, but... "I had fun Iren, I might tell you more if you promise not to freak out." Iren tilted her head ever so slightly before nodding.

"Well..." He handed over the picture before raising up his right hand. "I kinda got engaged?" The look on Iren's face was priceless. "You did not!" She practically shouted as she grabbed the picture and looked at it, she was open to relationships, guys and girls dating the same gender, but after a week?! she couldn't contain her thoughts before she said. "That's fairly irresponsible Ryou.." She shook her head as he glared at her with a look of annoyance. "Get out..." The woman went wide eye hearing it. "I will not, what would your father say about thi-" Ryou vanished and a knife was poised at her throat. 

"He would tell me that life is short to be wasted on arranged marriages!" He whispered harshly into her ear before he removed the knife and twirled it before embedded the knife into a target that was in the room. "Naruto-kun... he is far more important then the greed of this city... and I won't lie... I was selfish, I knew if he said yes it would make my life easier... but I know for a fact that It doesn't matter, because him marrying me would make me the happiest alive!" Iren winced hearing him walk silently, he was trained by a jounin that was sworn to guard him... so the silence made Iren's heart beat drastically.

"Yes, it's early but hello~!" He waved his hands before he walked towards her with the knife once more in his hands after retracting it from the target. "If kids at the age of thirteen are allowed to kill, then why is finding love so different. Life is to short for it to end in disappointment." Ryou harshly said as he pointed the kunai towards her. "H-he could be after your f-" The whistle that came with the knife made Iren freeze as it was thrown directly to the right of her. "Always so negative... You do know I kept my heritage a secret when I was there, of course I asked him after he knew, but he already told me he wanted to stay with me forever, so don't YOU dare judge me, or I will have your head on a pike, Fathers favorite maid or not..." Iren bit her lip before she grabbed the knife from the wall and walked towards him and handed the knife by the blade and also the photo with it, "I only say this cause i'm concerned... be careful." Iren whispered as she walked towards the door and closed it slowly.

Ryouichi sighed as he held the knife in his hands, feeling the weight of the heavy kunai, before he lightly placed it down on the desk. He placed the photo lightly into a frame and put it directly where he could see it at his seat and grabbed his clothing and began to change, the sense of privacy was unneeded as he didn't care at the moment, looking at the slight burn marks around his arms and hands in a sadness as he did. As he finished robing he looked towards the clean desk, thankfully his clone was able to finish all the paperwork so now he sat there trying to clear his thoughts from all the paperwork from his clone.

Ryouichi stood up before he went to the door to the left of him and opened it to see a bedroom... He never used it, but since he was so drained from the arguments and the Chakra drain from the sealing array from one place to another. as he laid on the bed he sighed in content... but when he turned he expected a blond.. and the bed felt all the more empty... "Two weeks isn't that long..." He whispered ever so lightly.. hoping that it was true...

...

Kakashi gave Naruto a look the next day, the blond not backing down as he gave one as well, a little bit of surprise seeing that his sensei was actually on time. Sasuke and Sakura gave both of them a look back and forth before looking at each other in a look of confusion. "You're dropping the act then?" Kakashi asked making Naruto nod making the silver haired jounin nod in understanding before he bowed his head making Naruto blink slightly surprised from the action. "I am sorry, i was ordered by a very powerful man to stunt your growth... as you might know why..." Kakashi whispered slightly so only Naruto could hear him, sighing the blond waved him away slightly and situated his jacket slightly and gave Kakashi a look. "I'll let you off this time..." Naruto muttered before he walked towards the other two, not giving either of them a look. "When do we start training sensei?"

Because Kakashi was forced to be favorite to the other two, doesn't mean the others behavior was justified towards him... There was some from the fact that he was hiding his true self from them... but they didn't know that. Placing his hands in his pockets, Kakashi said, "We will start training now, and since Naruto has been ever absent, I will be training with you for a bit." Naruto nodded as did the other two, it was only fair.

Naruto followed Kakashi only for him to point towards his cloths. "First take off your jacket and shirt." The blond went red at that and gave him a look of indecency. "W-why?" Kakashi rolled his... eye, "Grow up, The others did it too, I have to know what body type you are so I can train you physically." Naruto bit his lip ever so slightly as he stripped his upper half glad that the few marks that he found the morning after the party vanished from the kyuubi's healing... blushing at the thought he laid the clothing down onto a rock as Kakashi looked at him slightly before he nodded, "Alright, you are doing decent so far with your body." He nodded never the less as Kakashi threw something at him, Naruto tried to catch it only for it to drag him down with it. "W-What are these!?" Naruto shouted making Kakashi chuckle ever so slightly, "Weights. Now this is your physical routine for you, Now! for chakra control." 

The blond groaned as he picked himself up and attached the weights, the ones that looked they should be for females... he murmured to himself briefly, wondering why Kakashi got him weights for women... He stood up only to wobble slightly as he grabbed the shirt and jacket on the ground and put it back on. "Alright, chakra control, you must climb that tree with no hands, just your feet, for example." Kakashi went horizontal which made Naruto tilt his head ever so slightly seeing the silver haired jounin literally defying gravity in his eyes.

"Once you do this, you will be officially passed the other two, oh wait, also a jutsu." Kakashi tossed down a paper that slowly fell, Naruto grabbed it and looked at it... it looked like a normal piece of paper. "Channel chakra into it." Kakashi said as he flipped and fell lightly onto the ground as the blond did as he was told. The paper split down the middle before bursting into a flame that seemed to be... sparking? Kakashi gave him a deadpanned look while the blue eyed blond looked up curiously at what it meant. "Well it seems you have three affinities..." Kakashi muttered in astonishment. He gave the sparking a eye before he hummed in thought. "Here, you can use this one." Kakashi pulled out a scroll as he placed it in Naruto's hands he read out "Great wind breakthrough?" 

The jounin nodded and said, "Wind begins to pick up and you are able to direct it.. and the more chakra you put in it, the more devastating it could be controlled... and since... you have more chakra then me... Have fun." Kakashi eye smiled before he disappeared in a flurry of leaves while Naruto sweat dropped slightly at his sensei's blunt nature. "I guess I will be busy while your away... Ryou-kun..." Naruto whispered before he looked towards the tree and gave the tree walking exercise ago... he immediately fell flat on his face.

...

TBC

Good place to stop right?